• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can i plot Whitney here?

demondays

actual cat irl
Bells
Switch
7151-1131-9257
Winter Mittens
Chocolate Cake
Sorry for the terrible picture, i took it with my phone.
[ATT received_1253026268114556.jpgACH=CONFIG]191894[/ATTACH]
IM trying to plot reset Whitney and she will not go there, is she able to plot there at all?

Yeah, you should be able to. There looks to be enough squares needed for a house that are far away from any other rock or building. You should be okay.

The plot area for a villager home has to be 3x3, with no rocks/buildings/PWPs in the 5x5 area surrounding, plus one space for in front of the door. From that picture, she should be able to plot there.
The way I get villagers to plot in certain areas is by putting patterns all over my town, leaving only 3x3 plot areas that I want villagers to go in. But, if your town is more developed, this is more difficult.

An extra note: Villager's will not move onto patterns with Welcome Amiibo, but they will move onto flowers and trees. :)

The plot area for a villager home has to be 3x3, with no rocks/buildings/PWPs in the 5x5 area surrounding, plus one space for in front of the door. From that picture, she should be able to plot there.
The way I get villagers to plot in certain areas is by putting patterns all over my town, leaving only 3x3 plot areas that I want villagers to go in. But, if your town is more developed, this is more difficult.

An extra note: Villager's will not move onto patterns with Welcome Amiibo, but they will move onto flowers and trees. :)

My issue is that I'm near the town plaza, but i think it will still be okay?

If those patterns are the plaza, then that would mean that the plot area wouldn't fit the 5x5-surrounding-area criteria. Think of it like this - if you can dig a hole or plant flowers in the 5x5 area surrounding the 3x3 plot, then you have enough space. If not, the villager can't plot there. >.<

Last edited:
If those patterns are the plaza, then that would mean that the plot area wouldn't fit the 5x5-surrounding-area criteria. Think of it like this - if you can dig a hole or plant flowers in the 5x5 area surrounding the 3x3 plot, then you have enough space. If not, the villager can't plot there. >.<

I demolished my bus stop pwp so it should work now! Thank you ;w;

Back