• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plot resetting not working?

andsoweburn

Bells
I'm trying to reset Melba into my town, but she's plotted her house in the same spot four times. Does the plot lock into place after a certain number of resets? I haven't loaded any of my current characters today.

No. It just takes a while for villagers to move place now after the update. You can use paths to stop them moving in that area if you didn't already know.

I'm trying to reset Melba into my town, but she's plotted her house in the same spot four times. Does the plot lock into place after a certain number of resets? I haven't loaded any of my current characters today.

I suggest TTing a day back to place paths for her to move in!

I just want to add that they can pick the same spot(s) many times in a row, but just keep at it. They'll switch it up eventually. And good advice about placing patterns. That's probably my favourite thing about the update :D

Back