• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✨Purple's Art Shop!! (full for now! + update on #38!)

Thank you so much!! I'll start working whenever you send over the payment. Your mayor is very cute!!

Yay, thank you! Payment sent! I'll add a tip when you're finished. <3

I finally got enough TBT to commission you, YES!

Art Style Preferred: Chibi
Character Reference: Here and here!!
Color?: Watercolor please!
Pose: Can you perhaps draw my mayor standing, looking relaxed with a coffee in hand? (The kind of coffee cup being the one the left mayor is holding in this) If so then thanks!!
Total: 60 TBT, if I recall correctly? ;v;

I finally got enough TBT to commission you, YES!

Character Reference: Here and here!!
Color?: Watercolor please!
Pose: Can you perhaps draw my mayor standing, looking relaxed with a coffee in hand? (The kind of coffee cup being the one the left mayor is holding in this) If so then thanks!!
Total: 60 TBT, if I recall correctly? ;v;

Yes yes of course!! Sorry for responding late!! I'll add you to my list as soon as you send over the payment :))

if you're still taking orders:

Art Style Preferred: chibi
Character Reference: link (the red one can wear the same outfit as the blue one in the chibi picture, but with their black boots) (not 100% clear but the red one has four arms)
Color?: markers
Pose: holding hands, the red one blushing
Total: 500 because it is very nice art

ahhh can you do couples? ^^ bc if sooo i'd llike to order!

Art Style Preferred: non chibi with whatever colouring style you'd enjoy!
Character Reference: http://toyhou.se/315963.usako-nobuyuki and http://toyhou.se/342139.yumiya-yuu
Color?: yes please!
Pose: something cute? i'll leave it up to you!
Total: 120+ tip!

I'm finally done!! I hope you like it :)))
Thank you so much for ordering!!

I could also send a better photo via social media, since its the raw image and might look a lil better ;pp
bois 2.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you're still taking orders:

Art Style Preferred: chibi
Character Reference: link (the red one can wear the same outfit as the blue one in the chibi picture, but with their black boots) (not 100% clear but the red one has four arms)
Color?: markers
Pose: holding hands, the red one blushing
Total: 500 because it is very nice art

Wow, thank you for being so generous!! I'm flattered ^^ I'll add you to my list whenever you send over your payment :)))

I'm finally done!! I hope you like it :)))
Thank you so much for ordering!!

I could also send a better photo via social media, since its the raw image and might look a lil better ;pp
View attachment 192003

AAA omigosh this is so cute!!! im dead thank you so much!! <3
and you can send it to me on instagram @hiimeki if that's better, or if you have any others let me know! ^o^

AAA omigosh this is so cute!!! im dead thank you so much!! <3
and you can send it to me on instagram @hiimeki if that's better, or if you have any others let me know! ^o^

I'm so relieved~ Very happy you enjoy it!! It was very fun to color. I'll send you a dm soon :p

Character Reference: If you can make a character from No Game No Life:Shiro I'd really love it <3 your artwork is so pretty.

https://www.google.com/search?q=shi...hVCq1QKHZJhAYgQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=Xc3Rmc8RtUr3DM:
Color?: Yes
Pose: something shyish?
Total: let me know I got the tbt
Thank you for the compliment ^^!! Just to be sure, you want me to draw the girl in the reference right? Your wording makes it seem like you want me to create a character from the game, but I could be mistaken!! The total would be 60 tbt and when you send ot over, I'll add you to my list :))

Oh~ I didn't see this message, yes; well she's from an anime, the anime is called No game no life. :)

This is adorable!!! AH! I am filling one out :D

Art Style Preferred: Chibi style!
Character Reference: D-VA- I WAS WONDERING IF you are up for it if you could draw Marshal the villager in human style along side D-va? If nt, D-va IS FINE :D <3
Color?: Water color is beautiful!
Pose: This pose would be wonderful!
Total: 80TBT

Thank you for considering! :D:D:D

Oh~ I didn't see this message, yes; well she's from an anime, the anime is called No game no life. :)

Ok!! Sorry for responding late but I understand now. I'll add you to the list whenever you send the payment :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is adorable!!! AH! I am filling one out :D

Art Style Preferred: Chibi style!
Character Reference: D-VA- I WAS WONDERING IF you are up for it if you could draw Marshal the villager in human style along side D-va? If nt, D-va IS FINE :D <3
Color?: Water color is beautiful!
Pose: This pose would be wonderful!
Total: 80TBT

Thank you for considering! :D:D:D

Im actually really glad you want me to draw d.va, as I was hoping that someone would suggest some overwatch stuff soon :pp
I'll add you to my list as soon as I get your payment!!

Ok finals are over!! This is just an update to say that I'm working on everything once again!
Check the main post if you'd like to see where you stand in line.

Last edited:
Just to double check, your shots are full, right? Do you have a waitlist? I love your style!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, congrats on finishing up your finals! I go back to classes in 3 days & I'm already stressed thinking about it. lol

Last edited:
Sorry! Sent payment. I didn't pay attention to the whole message lol. Lemme know if you've received the bells.

Back