• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which ‘Welcome amiibo’ cards stand out for you [decorating]?

Candy83

Óhana — Representative
Bells
Switch
5384-7037-2615
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Gold Super Mailbox
When it comes to decorating, which Welcome amiibo cards really stand out for you?

I find that—although it is not limited to these three—that 22 Ursala, 32 Admiral, and 45 Olive are essential to my decorating (and updating) for villager homes.

How about you?

Last edited:
Out of all of them, I've used snooty a loooot, mostly for her zen cushion lol

Wade, Sandy, Sylvana, Ellie, Maggie and Billy

They all have things I really need. Also some others, but I don't have their amiibos :(

Maggie, Claude, Sandy, Snooty, Ellie and Julia all have several items I have my eyes on. Boots' house is my favorite appearance-wise, though. Most cards have at least something I need but I don't have any and so far I've only obtained items from Harvey's shop.

vivian, piper, ketchup, maggie, ellie, sylvana, julia, bea, maddie and candi are the ones that stand out to me the most

Bea had a lot of items I was interested in since my house has a bakery theme in some rooms. Vivian and Piper also have some items I enjoy, that handbag is amazing.

Claude, Boots, and Vivian stood out to me the most. I've invited all of them (Claude more than once) to get things they have.

I have no idea, but I'm buying 3 packs today! Let's hope Sylvana is in those 18 cards.

I haven't amiibo but I buy objects and rv visit here at retail
I use a lot of counters displays and panels so at moment the most needed items are from Urasala Sylvana and timmy and tommy

Maggie, Ursala, and Vivian's houses look nice. :)
Boris' RV is the best tho. :)

Admiral is one my favorites. I love the silver appliances and cooking items.
Ursala for the Casablanca Lilies. It on the fireplace and it pretty.
Zen Hornsly and Snooty helped with the zen stuff. I need to go back thru the cards and check for some more Zen for a players house
Also like Bitty, Olive, Stella, Boris, Sandy and Claude. Happy that I could get rid of the harvest festive floor/sugar/milk and use their items. The baking items and cutting board make the kitchen looks so much better.

Ellie's house/coffee shop is probably my favorite then Ursala's flower shop next :) I also like Vivian, June, Claude, Julia and Olive's houses. I'm eh about Sylvana. They're nice but she could've used a lot more furniture. She's one of my favorite villager though.

Back