• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop adry's shop! AMIIBO ITEMS (+SANRIO), SAPLINGS UNORDERABLES, FULL SETS, ETC

your:
aroma pot x2
claw-foot tub
dishwasher
gameshelf x2
hibachi
ironing set
marshmellow chair x2
minimalist table x2
mixer
pot rack
refrigerator
trash bin

for my:
dollhouse dress(from ur wishlist)
3 pink cosmos
2 blue roses
1 blue violet
and 10kigb?

your:
aroma pot x2
claw-foot tub
dishwasher
gameshelf x2
hibachi
ironing set
marshmellow chair x2
minimalist table x2
mixer
pot rack
refrigerator
trash bin

for my:
dollhouse dress(from ur wishlist)
3 pink cosmos
2 blue roses
1 blue violet
and 10kigb?

I'm good with that! Thanks so much! Let me know a good time for you! I won't be on til later tonight

Hi :)
If you still have white festive tree, I would like to buy 2(if possible) with my IGB.
I also have abd and some blue roses from your wish-list!

Last edited:
gorgeous chest and desk for the ds barrel planter?

yes please! Will you be available in an hour or two?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm heading to eat soon and after that will be on till around 1am EST. Vm me once you are available~

Hm i think i might be on but if not we can Try tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi :)
If you still have white festive tree, I would like to buy 2(if possible) with my IGB.
I also have abd and some blue roses from your wish-list!

i only have one ;v; but would you mind trading for abd and maybe some blue roses?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Minimalist Minitable, Rococo Set, and Pop Bloom Dress for 300k IGB? :lemon:

That should be good! I'll VM you when it's ready!!

Last edited:
Oh that's fine with me! Are abd and 8 blue roses okay with you ?
+) when are you available? I'll be available for 2~3 hours from now

Last edited:
Kiki and Lala table, Hello Kitty drawers, Hello kitty wall, and Pompompurin chair for 800k?? :)

Is there any way you could do TBT? If not we can still work it out! :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh that's fine with me! Are abd and 8 blue roses okay with you ?
+) when are you available? I'll be available for 2~3 hours from now
That is fine with me!! I will be available in about three-four hours for the rest of the day!

Is there any way you could do TBT? If not we can still work it out! :>

Well actually I'm not sure if I'm going to need the items anymore because I got a new offer for campground ordering. So unless I can go with IGB and I'll just not order those other few items from the campground when I go to order the rest, I think I'll just not go with anything from here. I'm sorry about that. Because I would prefer the other deal that I got. But if you don't want any IGB I understand. :)

Well actually I'm not sure if I'm going to need the items anymore because I got a new offer for campground ordering. So unless I can go with IGB and I'll just not order those other few items from the campground when I go to order the rest, I think I'll just not go with anything from here. I'm sorry about that. Because I would prefer the other deal that I got. But if you don't want any IGB I understand. :)
If you want to do IGB I'm def okay with that too :> !! Just let me know what you want to do~! Congrats on your order!

If you want to do IGB I'm def okay with that too :> !! Just let me know what you want to do~! Congrats on your order!

Aww, thanks you're so kind. c: Okay, I may be able to trade around 7:30-11:30 PM PST tonight if that's okay with you?? I would have to do IGB this time around. Thanks so much! I'll just not order these few items I got from u when I go to the campground then. Should save me some time.^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either that or I could trade quickly now. Otherwise I wouldn't be available until said time. Sorry about that. :c

Hng sorry it was late at night so I fell asleep ��
I'm available from now on so just let me know whenever you are free!

Back