refrigerator
trash bin

for my:
dollhouse dress(from ur wishlist)
3 pink cosmos
2 blue roses
1 blue violet
and 10kigb?

I'm good with that! Thanks so much! Let me know a good time for you! I won't be on til later tonight

Hi :)
If you still have white festive tree, I would like to buy 2(if possible) with my IGB.
I also have abd and some blue roses from your wish-list!

Last edited:
gorgeous chest and desk for the ds barrel planter?

yes please! Will you be available in an hour or two?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm heading to eat soon and after that will be on till around 1am EST. Vm me once you are available~

Hm i think i might be on but if not we can Try tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi :)
If you still have white festive tree, I would like to buy 2(if possible) with my IGB.
I also have abd and some blue roses from your wish-list!

i only have one ;v; but would you mind trading for abd and maybe some blue roses?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Minimalist Minitable, Rococo Set, and Pop Bloom Dress for 300k IGB? :lemon:

That should be good! I'll VM you when it's ready!!

Last edited:
Oh that's fine with me! Are abd and 8 blue roses okay with you ?
+) when are you available? I'll be available for 2~3 hours from now

Last edited:
Kiki and Lala table, Hello Kitty drawers, Hello kitty wall, and Pompompurin chair for 800k?? :)

Is there any way you could do TBT? If not we can still work it out! :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh that's fine with me! Are abd and 8 blue roses okay with you ?
+) when are you available? I'll be available for 2~3 hours from now
That is fine with me!! I will be available in about three-four hours for the rest of the day!

Is there any way you could do TBT? If not we can still work it out! :>

Well actually I'm not sure if I'm going to need the items anymore because I got a new offer for campground ordering. So unless I can go with IGB and I'll just not order those other few items from the campground when I go to order the rest, I think I'll just not go with anything from here. I'm sorry about that. Because I would prefer the other deal that I got. But if you don't want any IGB I understand. :)

Well actually I'm not sure if I'm going to need the items anymore because I got a new offer for campground ordering. So unless I can go with IGB and I'll just not order those other few items from the campground when I go to order the rest, I think I'll just not go with anything from here. I'm sorry about that. Because I would prefer the other deal that I got. But if you don't want any IGB I understand. :)
If you want to do IGB I'm def okay with that too :> !! Just let me know what you want to do~! Congrats on your order!

If you want to do IGB I'm def okay with that too :> !! Just let me know what you want to do~! Congrats on your order!

Aww, thanks you're so kind. c: Okay, I may be able to trade around 7:30-11:30 PM PST tonight if that's okay with you?? I would have to do IGB this time around. Thanks so much! I'll just not order these few items I got from u when I go to the campground then. Should save me some time.^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either that or I could trade quickly now. Otherwise I wouldn't be available until said time. Sorry about that. :c

Hng sorry it was late at night so I fell asleep ��
I'm available from now on so just let me know whenever you are free!

Back