• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling RV visits for 7 tbt or 4 hybrids ! ♥

nearthy

This use to be pink. 🧁
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (51) +
Nearthy RV !

Hello! I don't have that many but... if anybody wants
to request an rv
price is just 7 tbt or 4 hybrids of any kind.

my list:

(03) WA03 June.jpg (08) WA08 Tybalt.jpg
(11) WA11 Boris.jpg (12) WA12 Wade.jpg
(14) WA14 Ketchup.jpg (18) WA18 Jacob.jpg
(21) WA21 Boyd.jpg (26) WA26  Sandy.jpg
(31) WA31 Bea.jpg (44) WA44 Snooty.jpg
(47) WA47 Buzz.jpg

please vm or pm me after posting please! It will help me out a lot.
I did change the price because I'm willing to time travel, which is a lot of work, so please be patient and kind:)

Last edited:
ommggg i wanna visit ketchup but i just gave you my last black flowers aside from my rose,,, lmao :eek:

Nearthy, may you please invite Sandy and Bea to your Campground for me? :)

So, that means I'll have to pay 6 TBT. A black tulip just spawned into my town today, but I didn't even need it!
Since you wanted black flowers, you can have it! :) I think I have some extra lilies, as well.

Nearthy, may you please invite Sandy and Bea to your Campground for me? :)

So, that means I'll have to pay 6 TBT. A black tulip just spawned into my town today, but I didn't even need it!
Since you wanted black flowers, you can have it! :) I think I have some extra lilies, as well.

we can work out the payment, don't worry b'out it, it could be mixed :) I already saw your vm so, I'll comunicate with you through threre.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I would also like visiting Snooty please!

Hey! I'll add, set it up, and vm you when it's ready.

I'd like to visit June and Bea's RV. Don't want to visit Sandy's RV anymore. 3 Villagers is a little too much...
I just wanted to buy a cupcake for my sister! And that sofa/chair, because I was to lazy to scan in Reese/Cyrus. :p

Payment in TBT and black hybrids!

Back