• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

! NEWBIE ! Alert !

Vivian ( That's your name, isn't it? o_O How'd I know that? )

Want to come over to my town? There's a thread about it, just go to the new topics page, I was supposed to have people over but none of them showed xDD

Haha, yeah, you got it right. HOW'D YOU KNOW??? xD

...But yeah, I'll see if I'm going to get my ass of the computer and play some ACCF today. :wink:

let me just say hao in this message :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: AND THAT is how we welcome u to tbt

roblox said:
let me just say hao in this message :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: AND THAT is how we welcome u to tbt
I don't like you. Why? Because you spam the dumbest smiles ever that were popular during 2006.

lulz mr hobo u once wanted to come to my town make up ur mind u either ok with meh or yah h8 me lulz

Sup Vivace! Welcome to TBT!
<small><small><small><small>You can click on my signature if you want to catch-up on some of the DLC you missed. Lawl, hidden advertisement.</small></small></small></small>

TravisTouchdown said:
Sup Vivace! Welcome to TBT!
<small><small><small><small>You can click on my signature if you want to catch-up on some of the DLC you missed. Lawl, hidden advertisement.</small></small></small></small>
Haha, thanks!
<big><small><small><small><small><small>And BTW, I can read your small text and advertisement fine. No worries. xD
Like your Viewtiful Joe DP, BTW. :3
</small></small></small></small></small></big>

Back