• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Zeppeli's Sketchbook and Crafts | requests?

what timezone is that fhjfhfh

CST/UTC -5 lol

four hours from now -- I'll have others, as well, but that's when I'll be doing it tonight

Last edited:
So like, busts or headshots or something? ^_^

How much tbt?

OH you mean like a commission, I thought you were asking if I'd take requests for the forums lol
in that case, I definitely will lol, what are you wanting drawn?

OH you mean like a commission, I thought you were asking if I'd take requests for the forums lol
in that case, I definitely will lol, what are you wanting drawn?

Cool! :D Um, I was thinking a drawing of two characters. Would you be willing to do a full body of them, and if so, how much tbt probably?

Streaming in about an hour! I'll be working on my dumb stardew valley farmer and a commission for Issi!!
be there or be heckin' square

Setting stuff up now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Online!!
let me know if any of the music rubs you the wrong way lol

Oops, um, hey :3

Lol the hands you're drawing look better then the ones I draw

Last edited:
seriously lol
this was the roughest sketch ever, so I'm not even 100% sure what I was going for lmao

Yeah XD My hands, they're usually like, weird mittens, like, no fingers except the thumb

I still have this weird sketch drawing I made for a ref, and I need to fix it up, but it's so messy I keep putting it off

I thought you erased everything but it was a different layer, wasn't it?

Last edited:
yeah lol, I use, like, 50+ layers for every given sketch

Okay that's alot XD
The most I've had is like 50 for the entire drawing, I can get away with ten most of the time

I have been forgotten D: Jk lol

I saw you check here :)

Last edited:
Back