• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Customizable New Update Items List & New Villager Interiors/Exteriors

pandapples

sincerely
Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
5934-9073-6701
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
I recently purchased the Tobidase Doubutsu no mori amiibo+ Zutto Zutto Asobu Hon book which contains pictures of the customizable furniture. not sure if there's already a full list, so I took pictures here.

if anyone's interested in seeing what the rest of the book is like, a redditor posted them here

hope this was helpful!

-----​

edit: requested picture of rooms: [x]

edit: new villager info (jap), pictures, exteriors/interiors: [x]

p.s. thanks for all the kind comments! appreciate them all<3

Last edited:
that's really useful thanks!!
just recently I was looking for a complete customizable item list ^_^

Last edited:
Seeing books like this really makes me want to buy them and use them to learn how to read/speak Japanese.. :(

Thanks so much for sharing, this is awesome! Just curious; Is it just the one page (the first) for old items with new customization options?

Thanks so much for sharing, this is awesome! Just curious; Is it just the one page (the first) for old items with new customization options?

hi, this is the page before the first page of old items [x] unless using pattern it doesn't look like any other old items have new customization options.

Thank you so much for taking pictures of the guide! I want to buy one, but I can't read Japanese and importing guides is really expensive...

I would love too see more photos of their room tips and ideas! :D

I would love too see more photos of their room tips and ideas! :D

there are 20 room pictures. my favorites are definitely in the second link, but I can take pictures of them if you want?

Thanks so much for the pictures!

If you don't mind may you post some more pictures of the room ideas? I really like seeing them for inspiration and new ideas.:)

both of these links are awesome resources! been playing around with, and thrilled by the new customizatins (some are wiiicked, like the kick's counter style). thanks a bunch for the complete listing!!

Ahh thank you! I was searching for this ^-^ Thankfully I can read Japanese, the cupcake customs are so cute I need more cupcakes, I only have 1 or 2 >m< I wish they added an Obon Chado set with this update, but it's okay, I'm satisfied :p I need some zabuton too, they'll be perfect in my zashiki-inspired room :D

This is fantastic ! Thank you for taking the time to take pictures :)

wow this is so cool! thank you so much! i'm excited to see what new color combos i can achieve with this stuff :D

Back