• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

animal crossing nx

I am not sure if it is coming any time soon, I hope so! I haven't heard it be announced yet though.

It's a fan wiki.... someone's idea...

Also, why do you guys rely on wikis so much

Even though that would be nice.

Last edited:
There's no way its real, because they removed some villagers, even ones that are popular lol... :c

It's probably not true. The whole tanning thing in the first paragraph made me automatically not believe it xD I think in the next AC game, they'll let you choose your own skin tone (at least I hope).

I love some of the ideas though! :)

Doubt it's true, but what I did hear was that they're testing Animal Crossing GC on the new console.

Ok but the forest idea is sick. I want a densely packed forest section. And a vegetable garden. And to eat food and make recipes.

I'll believe it when I see it. I know we will have a new AC for the Switch/NX but it not coming anytime soon. It a system seller for me either way.

I very much doubt it is true, without official Nintendo sources I'm going to say it's fan made. I'm also not a fan of the hunger meter either;-; hopefully Nintendo never implements that into AC.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/12/8/1...un-iphone-nintendo-shigeru-miyamoto-interview

“We have Super Mario Run releasing now, and it’s already decided that we’ll be making a Mario game for our next system,” Miyamoto says. “And similarly with Animal Crossing, the hope is that when we release the Animal Crossing mobile game, we’ll have more people who become familiar with the Animal Crossing world and characters, so that when we next release an Animal Crossing game we’ll have a much larger audience who will be interested.”

That was made by a fan a year ago from a fan game idea site. There are plenty of other fan games made on there too.

That's just a fan's idea of what the next game could be like, not what it would actually be like. Besides, hunger sounds like a TERRIBLE idea! We don't want another Minecraft incident; I already hate hunger in that game as much as I hate real life hunger!

Back