• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How often do you beat your games?

When I was younger, I rarely beat any of my games. Now I try to beat as many as possible. I try not to start another game until I have beat the current one. Unless I'm not enjoying the game or I don't feel like it's worth finishing.

I have a lot of games I didn't finish yet. I'm too hooked to AC:NL/ Pokemon and won't play other games I got.

If I like a game, I will always finish it before moving on to the next one. I'm also a completionist and I don't use guides. It gives me motivation to finish everything I start :)

Normally, I try to beat and complete them 100%. I just don't like it when there are tons of difficulty modes. My gaming ocd says that I should go through each of them so by the time I finished the game twice, I'm already burned out to replay it one more time.

not very often, unfortunately! I used to be awful for buying a game and then buying another before finishing the first one, but the main reason I don't finish a lot of games these days is that I don't really play them very often in general.

Any game I play, I'm going to stick to until the end and beat 100% of the way. At least most of the time. Some games I kind of just quit in the middle of because I found something else to obsess over(I was at the very end of Twilight Princess HD, still had some sidequests to do but then I found Pikmin 2 and started 100%-ing that.). But anyways...Beating a game after 100%ing it is extremely satisfying. Any time I do such a thing I'll take a picture of the end screen. I usually like sticking to the hardest difficulty though just because if I'm going to 100% a game I'm usually only going to do it once.

Basically, most of the time.(Geez, why do I ramble so much?!)

I normally finish all my games, and then with some games I fully clock them,
e.g. on steam my avg. completeion rate is 60% and I have 6 perfect games, though my brother has gone overboard and has 20 perfect games xD

Honestly, not often. I have a bad habit of starting a game, getting half way through, then buying another game and playing it. My backlog is huge.

Most of the games I have are incomplete and haven't been played in months or years, and almost all of the ones I completed have collected dust after the credits rolled.

I go through my games really slow so I rarely beat them. The only ones I usually beat are Kirby games and Pokemon games since they are usually easy to beat.

When I was younger, I used to always beat my games. I came from a lower income family, so I usually didn't have money for more than a game or two every year, which meant I'd finish and replay games a loooot. Now that I'm older, I have more money but significantly less time. So, I probably finish about 70 percent of what I buy.

I beat most games I get, but I only go for 100% (or close to 100% for some games with ridiculous achievements) for games I really enjoy. I also end up replaying those games as well, usually just once, but in some cases like Mario Galaxy 1 it's closer to 10 times :lemon:

I don't beat games very often since I tend to lose interest really easily, even in games I enjoy. My friend let me borrow her copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening and I had a lot of fun but eventually lost interest and when I bought Pokemon Sun the night it came out, I played non-stop for quite a while until I hit the Elite 4 where I promptly dropped the game to continue ACNL; I've played almost all of the Pokemon games but I can't remember the last time I even beat the Elite 4 :p

Not very often lol. I've never completed a Zelda game before ;-; I completed Ace Attorney becoz I am a Cool Detective™ (with a walkthrough) but that's the only game I've rlly completed.

most games i play dont have an ending tbh because they arent that story based but i areally like grinding and getting achievements so yye. most of the time when i start a game and keep playing it i finish it. tho i have games ive barely played and some games that i started playing but lost interest is ):
i like 100% games (or at least i like to try) so i usually spend a lot of time on side quests while playing

Back