Who is your favorite Villager?

Stitches used to be my favorite, but now I'm in love with Chrissy! She's the cutest little rabbit ever! I love BonBon, too. I think I'm starting to love all the rabbit villagers.

I know some people find him overrated (ugh), but my favourite villager and my favourite character is Bob. I can explain why: He was in my very first town back on the GameCube and was one of the 'native' villagers (native villagers are the starter ones). At first, I didn't really notice him that much and Mitzi was my favourite for a while. Later on while doing chores for villagers, I had a few that were deliveries to or from Bob and I noticed how nice he was to me. I went inside his house and it instantly became by favourite due to all the colours and especially the N64 logo. So I started to warm up to him and talked to him more and eventually he became my favourite character. Thankfully he hasn't moved out yet and now he is in my second town (though I'll let a bit of guilt slip through: I cheated to get him in. I replaced Doc with Bob. Call me a filthy cheater but I don't care, lol). In my first town, he wears an N64 shirt I made which matches the logo at his house and in my second town he wears a kiddie shirt which matches the furniture at his house. I plan on plot-resetting in New Leaf to try and get Bob to move in but I'll need to move out Jeremiah and I can't do it until after Toy Day. Plus I won't use an amiibo because I don't have an NFC reader/writer and I don't want to pay just to move a virtual character into a virtual town. Fun fact: part of my username was named after Bob, it's quite obvious which part it is.

Back