• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello!

tigsobango

Newcomer
Bells
Hi peeps,

Just getting into AC for the first time and so far am enjoying it alot! Playing NL and I've started a town and have started to understand alot more of what to do with my time and effort, mostly thanks to a friend who gave me some great advice (like the locker and how to unlock the gates to my town) and items like a fishing rod and a bug net.

I'm still living in a tent like a homeless person and am looking for other players who are new and experienced alike in NL, wanting to visit or have me visit...whatever really. I just want to bask in the enjoyment of the game with others.

Please send me a PM with your friend code if you're keen to get another town on your list!

My friend code is
4528-2149-5580

Hope to see you around soon!

Hey CrisLu, thanks!

I've noticed from that other thread that you're the only person to have added me to their FC list! So thanks for that, we'll have to visit each other sometime. Drop me a message whenever you want to come. My native fruit is peach, so perhaps we can get a fruit trading thing going on with each others towns for profit...same with turnips!

Welcome to the forum, if you need any questions answered im pretty much always free~

Thanks @Worldsvamp, I might take you up on that soon. 7AM now and I guess the game truly begins in the day (?). Going to have to secure that first 10,000. I have 4-5000 currently. I'm mostly worried that a main source of making money would be in using the train station. What I'm trying to say is...please add my FC and I shall most certainly add yours!

I'm really lucky to have @Hoppy~Shnell as my first NL visitor, gave me some items and taught me alot! Hope to see all of you ingame!

FC - 4528-2149-5580

Hey CrisLu, thanks!

I've noticed from that other thread that you're the only person to have added me to their FC list! So thanks for that, we'll have to visit each other sometime. Drop me a message whenever you want to come. My native fruit is peach, so perhaps we can get a fruit trading thing going on with each others towns for profit...same with turnips!

my native fruit is peach too, but i have others like cherry, apple, mango, orange, lemon... actually, i think i only dont have persimmon lol. And about visit... its ok to me, provided that you do not run in the village lol

my native fruit is peach too, but i have others like cherry, apple, mango, orange, lemon... actually, i think i only dont have persimmon lol. And about visit... its ok to me, provided that you do not run in the village lol

I still have to learn the basics of tree growing and farming fruit to make bells nicely, i found a good site, not sure if i'm allowed to link in forum though...let's find out.

Perfect Fruit Growing Guide

hope that helps. There are also 2 discord servers im a part of for AC:NL, figure it's easier to type if near the computer through that then ingame chat if we wanted to talk properly :) I'll have to find the liinks to the posts.

That was great CrisLu.

Hope to see you again soon! (tomorrow on the island perhaps!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stupid question guys, what does vm stand for. Virtual message? Volvo Message?

Back