• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
username:piercedhorizon
style you would like:2
town(s) name: Celestia
mayor(s) name: Luna
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):N/A
villagers (if included):
FC (if included):4854-7169-1019
DA (if included):5E00-001A-3754
any other text:N/A
main colors/theme of your sig:Galaxy theme( purples, blues, whites, pinks)
background: Just kind of the same galaxy/space theme
shape: Maybe a a circle with a crescent moon as part of the circle (do you get what I mean? if not then dont worry about that shape!)
Or a star!
font/text effects/style:Sort of dreamy(which ever one looks the best!)
other info: N/A (I trust in you 100% you make great things<3)
offer in TBT: 25tbt? (too little?)

username:piercedhorizon
style you would like:2
town(s) name: Celestia
mayor(s) name: Luna
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):N/A
villagers (if included):
FC (if included):4854-7169-1019
DA (if included):5E00-001A-3754
any other text:N/A
main colors/theme of your sig:Galaxy theme( purples, blues, whites, pinks)
background: Just kind of the same galaxy/space theme
shape: Maybe a a circle with a crescent moon as part of the circle (do you get what I mean? if not then dont worry about that shape!)
Or a star!
font/text effects/style:Sort of dreamy(which ever one looks the best!)
other info: N/A (I trust in you 100% you make great things<3)
offer in TBT: 25tbt? (too little?)

thanks for ordering! (and for the compliment ♥)
I'm afraid I don't really see what you mean with the shape? if you can find a picture to illustrate that'd be awesome
and 25tbt is fine :) It'll be done today!

thanks for ordering! (and for the compliment ♥)
I'm afraid I don't really see what you mean with the shape? if you can find a picture to illustrate that'd be awesome
and 25tbt is fine :) It'll be done today!

You know how the moon goes into its waning phases?
I want it almost look like the waning crescent phase with the colors of the moon normal & galaxy theme on the other part of the circle. :) Does this help?

username: ramune
style you would like: 1
town(s) name: Aurora
mayor(s) name: mint
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): felyne bob dobie Stella Skye muffy raddle Hopkins Lolly June
FC (if included): it's in the side
DA (if included):
any other text: no thanks c:
main colors/theme of your sig: pastel blue and pink
background: I'm not sure! I'd like a style with cherry blossoms like Rebecca's signature c:
shape: the one like yours c:
font/text effects/style: the same font as Rebecca's signature
other info: thank you for doing this <3
offer in TBT:25tbt? If it's low I'll do 30 c:

username: ramune
town(s) name: Aurora
mayor(s) name: mint
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): felyne bob dobie Stella Skye muffy raddle Hopkins Lolly June
FC (if included): it's in the side
DA (if included):
any other text: no thanks c:
main colors/theme of your sig: pastel blue and pink
background: I'm not sure! I'd like a style with cherry blossoms like Rebecca's signature c:
shape: the one like yours c:
font/text effects/style: the same font as Rebecca's signature
other info: thank you for doing this <3
offer in TBT:25tbt? If it's low I'll do 30 c:

thank you for ordering! 25tbt is fine, I'll get to work on it asap :)

for piercedhorizon:

bVixUgp.png

and for Ramune:

bXxgsSN.png

username: cinnamonswirl

style you would like: 1, please

town(s) name: chai

mayor(s) name: cailey

ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): no but I plan on ordering a transparent mayor pic in the future!

villagers (if included): marshal, peanut, beau, marina, octavian, teddy, drago, francine, chrissy & shari

FC (if included): yes, sidebar

DA (if included): n/a

any other text: no

main colors/theme of your sig: pastel pink, pastel purple & white

background: something like the one you used in your example for style number 2. something with maybe like pink and purple anime flowers or something. just very light and pastel please!

shape: not sure, some kind of smaller shape though, not as big as yours just something cute!

font/text effects/style: I'll leave this up to you as well, maybe a cursive type with hearts or whatever.. like one where it makes the "i's" have a heart instead of the dot so the "i" in my name and chai can have that c: also please put a white glow around the text. not like super bright just a nice glow.
other info: are you able to put a white glow around the villager sprites, the same glow you put on my text? if not it's fine!

offer in TBT: 45 tbt? is that too little? I'm bad at this lol.

ps, I love your work, it's adorable.

Last edited:
username: cinnamonswirl

style you would like: 1, please

town(s) name: chai

mayor(s) name: cailey

ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): no but I plan on ordering a transparent mayor pic in the future!

villagers (if included): marshal, peanut, beau, marina, octavian, teddy, drago, francine, chrissy & shari

FC (if included): yes, sidebar

DA (if included): n/a

any other text: no

main colors/theme of your sig: pastel pink, pastel purple & white

background: something like the one you used in your example for style number 2. something with maybe like pink and purple anime flowers or something. just very light and pastel please!

shape: not sure, some kind of smaller shape though, not as big as yours just something cute!

font/text effects/style: I'll leave this up to you as well, maybe a cursive type with hearts or whatever.. like one where it makes the "i's" have a heart instead of the dot so the "i" in my name and chai can have that c: also please put a white glow around the text. not like super bright just a nice glow.
other info: are you able to put a white glow around the villager sprites, the same glow you put on my text? if not it's fine!

offer in TBT: 45 tbt? is that too little? I'm bad at this lol.

ps, I love your work, it's adorable.

thanks for ordering! I'll get to work on it now :) I can definitely use a font with hearts and add everything you asked for :) and 45tbt sounds great, too!
(thanks for the compliment ♥)

How much would you charge for a transparent mayor with a villager?

for cinnamonswirl!
I hope you like it :) And I hope the glows are visible enough, since they're white they weren't very visible so I made them as big as I could without it being too much
I saved the PSD so if there's anything you want me to change I can do that :)

Vwl4mzW.png

for cinnamonswirl!
I hope you like it :) And I hope the glows are visible enough, since they're white they weren't very visible so I made them as big as I could without it being too much
I saved the PSD so if there's anything you want me to change I can do that :)

Vwl4mzW.png

its perfect! thank you so much! sending the tbt now!

username: Wrath Reign

town(s) name: R. O. P.

mayor(s) name: Chantily

ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): Can I have two mayors on there? (One of mine and one of my girlfriend's mayor) I'll pay extra if you need me to! If so: http://www.mediafire.com/view/5rsi7zj3beck1cf/HNI_0091.JPG (with or without the bench, either way I know they'll be small so)

If not: http://www.mediafire.com/view/zeq3bg199363uq9/HNI_0083.JPG (Left)

villagers (if included): Dreamies~ Puddles, Chrissy, Tia, Barold, Apples, Nibbles, Lucky, Stitches, Coco, Lucky, Cherry

FC (if included):0259-0499-3095

DA (if included): 4F00-0018-3B21

any other text: n/a

main colors/theme of your sig: "Pomp and Power Purple"/"Thistle" Purple (They're on wikipedia, I know they're weird names I just do this so people know what kind of shades I mean)

background: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e2/01/21/e20121df705e2a76a25984c1af814544.jpg (I don't know any pixelated background resources. If you do, I really just want something with cherry blossoms, preferably at night time but it doesn't have to be!)

shape: pillow case sort of style?

font/text effects/style: Idk, something readable but also almost cursive looking except it's not ACTUALLY cursive? Wow that sounds really specific. Just something sort of cutesy looking.

other info: Could you put a little cherry-blossom sprite next to my obtained dreamies, or a masterball sprite if not? If you can, I've obtained Puddles, Chrissy, Tia, and Barold.

offer in TBT: 25-35 fair? I can do more if you need, I know these are a lot of work! I'm just not good with the worth of TBT yet. I mean, I know it's pay what you want, but I also want to be fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back