• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling šŸ„ YUGAKURE & TOTSUKI ā€” boxes [BOB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maynlavigne

Bells
Feedback
100% (53) +
WELCOME :)

updated: 2 nov

RULES

[1] Send the TBTs first,
When in my town, wait for me and do not run, steal etc

[2] I don't accept lurking for villagers not in my town yet
No reservations, but those reserved (are those I dealed myself with someone)
but can still be lurked for, incase the trade falls through!

[3] Amount of TBTs to pay will be written in (brackets)

[4] Write 'Mayn' in your post to show that you have read this! Will ignore the rest

[5] I am doing speed cycling, will void villagers quick and whenever, and I have the right to make the final decision who gets the villager

xxx

VILLAGERS IN CYCLING

Flurry (30)
Chrissy (reserved)
Bob (reserved)
Avery (reserved)

MAYBE
I'd love to keep them but my dreamies are coming back after 16cycles so I might give them away if someone's really interested!

Kabuki
Stinky
Agent S
Rolf
Zell

xxx

TRADE ME VILLAGERS

Apollo
Bunnie
Hazel

Last edited:
I want Marshal, but I have no room.

He just entered town so he won't be moving soon enough so you still have time to move someone out :)

I really want Marshall! I'm offering 150 TBT, but I'm willing to go higher if needed.

I would love to accept the offer but I'm only looking for in game bells, I'm sorry :-(

- - - Post Merge - - -

PENELOPE IS MOVING OUT SOON!

No offers within the next 24 hours and she will be voided :-(

Last edited:
Hi! May I please have Rudy when he's available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh nou... How many bells though? I had my progress deleted by my sister and I don't even have the first 100,000 bells :( Rudy was in my old town though. I would have been able to offer more bells before..

Last edited:
RUDY IS MOVING OUT!

No offers within the next 24 hours and he will be sent to my second town.
Please read the rates written in the first post!

Last edited:
may i pretty please lurk for GAYLE!!! :) What kind of hybrids are you needing? :D

I'll offer 500K for Phoebe

UPDATE: I didn't see where she was in the Tier list until after I posted, sorry. I'm withdrawing my offer.

Last edited:
may i pretty please lurk for GAYLE!!! :) What kind of hybrids are you needing? :D

I'm looking for Gold, Black, Blue, Purple roses :) and yes you may lurk for Gayle!

I'll offer 500K for Phoebe

UPDATE: I didn't see where she was in the Tier list until after I posted, sorry. I'm withdrawing my offer.

Hi, I've updated the price range. I'm actually quite flexible with prices. 500k is acceptable so if no one else offers higher when she's moving, she's yours! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back