• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway PLEASE PM ME ART ^^ ☆ ~ Summer Secret Santa ~ ☆ [DUE 16/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay okay i was very fortunate enough to receive my gift and im loving it!
thankyou to my cutie secret santa, reveal yourself so i can shower you in my love <3

pst also im willing to fill in and do a few cover ss for those who didn't recieve a finished piece

sEhmtUw.jpg

Last edited:
thank you to xcherryskyx for doing a stand in piece for me it's really beautiful I love it ;u;

I just wanted to thank the artist who drew this for me ;v;; I love it!!
You drew Ena in such an appealing way and the art just looks extremely skilled and clean in general! Your art style is unique and very refreshing by the way!
Pkgl5Fs.jpg

You drew Ena in such an appealing way and the art just looks extremely skilled and clean in general! Your art style is unique and very refreshing by the way!
Pkgl5Fs.jpg

it's pawpatrolbab ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think lol

Pkgl5Fs.jpg

OH HEY THAT'S ME THANKS

No offense, but you can't hide in the shadows forever. Let the people know what is going on, like addressing questions or concerns. I don't mean for this to be rude >.<

No offense, but you can't hide in the shadows forever. Let the people know what is going on, like addressing questions or concerns. I don't mean for this to be rude >.<

yeah ;; its almost been 2 weeks since gifts should have been handed out, and a lot of people still haven't had stand ins arranged for their gift ;;

Alright, I'll update you

I've PMed Tensu's artist and told them if they don't get the art in soon, I'm going to arrange a stand-in artist (they've been active, so I'm not going to assign them a new artist today, but tomorrow or the day after at the most)

Evvie's artist hasn't been active at all, so I'm arranging someone to stand in for them.

Last edited:
But what is the user of Ev's artist so we can do some digging ourselves. I dont think it even matters now keeping it a secret

But what is the user of Ev's artist so we can do some digging ourselves. I dont think it even matters now keeping it a secret

Why do you need to do "digging yourselves"?? O-o
I'm getting a stand-in so it's ok..... very sorry for the wait Evvie ;;

Why do you need to do "digging yourselves"?? O-o
I'm getting a stand-in so it's ok..... very sorry for the wait Evvie ;;

well i mean....you're really not giving us any information and its honestly a lot easier to just message them myself and see whats up lmao

Alright, I'll update you

I've PMed Tensu's artist and told them if they don't get the art in soon, I'm going to arrange a stand-in artist (they've been active, so I'm not going to assign them a new artist today, but tomorrow or the day after at the most)

ooh ok thanks for the update.

Hey hey, just wondering if anyone would be up for some stand-in art...? It'd be a big help :,(

Thank you!
(Only one person left, I'm sure. Phew almost done)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back