• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey peoplez whats up!

Cello

Bells
hey people well my name's Marcello. im new here and what i came here for was to have fun,get new friends, and lastly,get ur friend code =). i'd really like it if i could play with u in ur town. i also dont really dont have alot of cool stuff like most people so if u can help me,thank u! :gyroidsideways: ^_^

~Marcello

dude u can come to my town im a hacker can get u lightsabers unlimited creds all i wnt 4 it is each 3 items is 1 of urs any 1 is fine

@Legendary: Err i dont think u can hack.., this is not a hacking forum but u can only clone (i think)

Welcome to TBT, u can come to my town soon.. are u new to accf or just tbt? Btw Im well trusted :p

hey thanks everyone ur all so kind. thanks fer makin me feel welcomed =)

@The JJ:no im jus new to TBT.

Oh great here comes my line again AHEM "Heya my name is pielover6 as u can see and WELCOME TOOOOOO TBT!!!! :3" *sigh* ill have to think of a new line :3

Back