• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

No Man's Sky Discussion

It's sad to see all the negativity No Man's Sky is getting. I've been really hyped over this game and I still am, I suppose. Hopefully they've been able to fix it up by the time I'm getting it (if I do).

It'd probably be getting a lot less negativity if the devs didn't lie through their teeth about the multiplayer and actually worked at launch on PC. I mean, it's $60, they released a pretty unpolished game.

It'd probably be getting a lot less negativity if the devs didn't lie through their teeth about the multiplayer and actually worked at launch on PC. I mean, it's $60, they released a pretty unpolished game.
The devs actually had the game finished 4 months before the released day. I still remember their twittter post saying the game was done. Like, did they forget about the PC port?!? smh.

I'm glad they're fixing it, but it is not worth 60 dollars.

---
My bad, 1 month ago, but still. haha

Last edited:
The devs actually had the game finished 4 months before the released day. I still remember their twittter post saying the game was done. Like, did they forget about the PC port?!? smh.

I'm glad they're fixing it, but it is not worth 60 dollars.
Wait what? Pretty sure 4 months ago the devs were talking about the game having features that it didn't end up having, what the ****? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-uMFHoF8VA&feature=youtu.be&t=9m37s this video is from 4 months ago ffs.

I think the trailers made it look too beautiful and got everybody excited. I had a feeling it wasn't going to live up to the hype bc the graphics, although very pretty, look too monotone or regular or something for that type of game. Also it doesn't seem like there's much to do. At least in minecraft you build stuff and even then you can only play by yourself for so long before it gets boring. I played minecraft for hours and hours with my bf years but I don't think I could ever touch that game ever again bc I got so burnt out on it. Same thing with Starbound, when it was still in beta it seemed like there was so much to do and discover, but I just can't play it anymore bc it got so boring since they basically stripped the game bare.

I think these type of games are difficult to make successfully. To be honest I didn't realize it was a $60 until I saw the preorder and I was like "noway im paying $60 for no man's sky" bc I already knew what it was going to be. I gladly would have paid half that price.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops double post

Last edited:
Back