Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Ask me anything you'd like!! <3

Are there enough 'ask me' threads yet?

Idk, just started this cause I'm bored, lonely, and wanna attempt to make friends! Sorry if it's annoying or something

Idk, just started this cause I'm bored, lonely, and wanna attempt to make friends! Sorry if it's annoying or something

you've gotten more responses than mine lol. I got zero ha!

I'll ask you something! Do you have a bloodhound/basset hound? I can't tell from the pics, sorry ; v ;

I take it you have irl dogs?

Nope! I'm actually really really allergic to animals that shed hair, I do have a rat though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

you've gotten more responses than mine lol. I got zero ha!

I'll ask you something! Do you have a bloodhound/basset hound? I can't tell from the pics, sorry ; v ;

Oh golly I'm sorry </3 No I don't! I just feel really connected with bassets and my fursona is one <3

Nope! I'm actually really really allergic to animals that shed hair, I do have a rat though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh golly I'm sorry </3 No I don't! I just feel really connected with bassets and my fursona is one <3

Ah ok XD what's a fursona? :eek:

I've got one, what did you think when you first saw/spoke to Frita? >:]

I've got one, what did you think when you first saw/spoke to Frita? >:]

Oh golly I hated her at first, I thought she was the ugliest thing I had ever seen. So I just kept ignoring her until one day I popped into her house to play hide and seek and absolutely fell in love with her haha

Bump because why the heckie not

Why are you so awesome?

You answer first!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What draws you to paw patrol?

I'm not exactly sure, I saw everyone in the babyfur community talking about it so I decided to give it a watch. Hated it at first but then fell in love with it, it's just really relaxing to watch something that doesn't require brains

Back