• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stabbing Attack Leaves 19 disabled people dead and 46 Wounded in Japan

radical6

stop pming me for collectibles
Bells
Pink Star Fragment
New Horizons Token
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
This is horrific. He said he wanted to get rid of the disabled. I get some people think the disabled should die because they're a "burden" to society, but euthansia is a choice for them to make. And is far more better than stabbing someone and leaving them to slowly bleed out to death and have them unable to cry out for help. Sick ******* deserves to die.

Luckily, in Japan he won't know when his death pentalty will happen. They'll keep him waiting and one day he will get executed by surprise and die. He will spend his days in fear of his death.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-sagamihara-stabbings-19-dead-8492641

Last edited:
Smh saying he deserves to die is also ****ed up but oh well

anyways WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG with humans like I see a thread like this per DAY in tbt, what's going on earth!?!?!?!!

oh yes the free will ^^

smh another attack... will they ever end??

Last edited:

anyways WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG with humans like I see a thread like this per DAY in tbt, what's going on earth!?!?!?!!

oh yes the free will ^^

Obvious psycopaths have no empathy or sympathy for humanity and cannot be cured. They're better off dead. He is as much as a degenerate as he considers the elderly. He left them in pain on purpose. He deserves all that hell will give him and I'm not going to be nice to a guy who literally just stabbed 60 people in cold blood.

weird how people here would say they can't possibly see anyone attack a lot of people with just a knife and wham it happens

reminds me of this guy in china who killed one of friends cold blooded with knife- instant death pentalty

weird how people here would say they can't possibly see anyone attack a lot of people with just a knife and wham it happens

reminds me of this guy in china who killed one of friends cold blooded with knife- instant death pentalty

I mean, the people he attacked were disabled. If he did that in another area, it wouldn't have been nearly as easy.

I mean, the people he attacked were disabled. If he did that in another area, it wouldn't have been nearly as easy.

true but there's a possibility for everything
I tend to see somethings on Liveleak that showcase otherwise that isn't as covered in the Media.

i find it funny how people say "he doesn't deserve to die either!" boo , he killed 16 helpless people and wounded others. to cause so much pain, suffering, and heartache is deserving of a death sentence as well. this attack absolutely sickens me.

this world is a mess, hopefully it'll get a second chance and clear all this nonsense out--

Nahhh, **** him.

If we know when to put down dogs, we should know when to put down people.

True, but I'm guessing that the targets being disabled helped greatly.

I mean, I don't exactly know what was wrong with the people stabbed, but considering they were in a 'facility', I'm guessing at least a majority of them didn't really have the ability to defend themselves.

Yeah. Kebab attacks with knives are common in places like China, so anything's possible. Then again this isn't a western mass killing so I'm just soapboxing pointlessly.
I think I remember reading a article where the killer mention hating "disabled people".

What's really telling is he turned himself in afterwards, and it happened at a mental handicap center.

Isn't Japan in the top 3 of highest suicide rates in the world? They also got a very stressful work atmosphere and a lot of peer pressure.

Wow so many mass attacks lately it's really sad to see these type of people..

Nobody should think disabled people are useless and a burden to society. Period.

Of course I feel what he done is wrong 100%.
I still in my opinion don't agree with death penalty sorry...

Last edited:
I'm against the death penalty, and thankful Australia did away with that barbaric practice decades ago. It's not a question of what the murderer deserves or has a right to : it's about what we, as a society, stand for. We're better than that. I'm not saying let them roam free, or live in luxury. But a well run prison is hardly luxurious, and certainly doesn't give them free access to the general population. Paying for a humane and well administered prison system is something I consider to be a social obligation. My country has a ways to go on that front, definitely. But there's no question that the death penalty is completely off the table as an option here. I sincerely hope it stays that way.

There are so many things wrong with state executions, problems at every step of the way. I would not personally choose to live in a country that had the death penalty. Justice is a concept that doesn't fit well with a finality of a death sentence in my opinion. Far too many people have been found innocent post-humously for me to ever feel comfortable with sentencing someone to death.

No, some people like this monster do not deserve to live.
I worked with disabled kids and young adults all my life. My sister is disabled. I have a disability myself.
This attack has sickened me and so have the bleeding hearts brigade who believe this thing deserves to live.
We put down animals when they attack humans. Why is a thing like this monster exempt?

In cases like this where guilt is beyond question, there is no reason for this thing to live.

Back