• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2016 - Coming August 6th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay, 3 weeks

that's like 1-2 weeks of younger members being screwed over by school

assuming that sort of school schedule stuff hasn't changed much from what I remember

- - - Post Merge - - -

A lot more will be announced on August 6th.

like that it actually literally is cancelled and this is all just a ruse?

Last edited:
Laudine, they are really sexy banners.

Still sorry for leaking it forgive me Laudine.

I'm so hyped!
bTjtFi8.gif

Sweet quiche, I hope I can be on for some stuff even though I have my white feather =P

Never been to a fair before, I'll be playing as many games as possible to get collectibles that I can sell for crazy prices afterwards :p

I participated in this in 2013 and it was really fun! Now that I'm more active I may participate in one of the events! I hope there is a photography event or a writing event again! :D

ooh, this looks cool!

is it just mainly photography/skills competitions and things as well as the tournaments or is there parts that don't require skills? (i suck at everything) anyway, can't wait!

ooh, this looks cool!

is it just mainly photography/skills competitions and things as well as the tournaments or is there parts that don't require skills? (i suck at everything) anyway, can't wait!

Don't worry, there will be plenty to participate in outside of competitions!

I can definitely say I'm even more hyped than before! I can't wait to get this started! (Oh, and the banners look absolutely lovely; I love them!)

Oh yum yum ... Thats right ... beaver tails and elephant ears are the same ... my sister had a stand at the Calgary, Alberta fair where they made funnel cakes ... the batter is drizzled through a funnel into hot oil making a criss crossed flat patty of dough ... different recipe too ... nevertheless, sinfully delicious

jz7lhj.jpg

Funnel cakes
29cswty.jpg
... so, while perfectly delectable, its hard to imagine these as a Collectible, but I for one, would be all for that!!!

I'm glad we all got this figured out, LOL! ;D Anyway, looking forward to the 6th! :D

Better make a return of the Trivia nights, if it's doable on Discord now since the IRC is dead... I loved those.

I really want a photo contest so I can go into central London as an excuse for some photos. A screenshot one would be good so I can take some photos of the fireworks in my town for the first time. Really excited for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back