• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Creepiest villagers?

Buttonsy

Loser
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
While some people have threads for ugliest or least favourite or most hated villagers, I was curious if you find any villagers to be legitimately creepy? Doesn't necessarily mean you dislike them, but there is something slightly scary to them.

Personally, I think the ones with X's or +'s for eyes (Stitches, Cube, Peaches, etc) are a little creepy, but that honestly makes them sorta cute too.

I've also heard a lot of people having creepy encounters with Francine, it just seems to be a universal thing that if you get Francine in your town, she's gonna do something to scare you. (My Francine has definitely been known to stare at axes for long portions of time and go for weeks without letting me in her home)

Last edited:
I find Chrissy and Francine to be pretty creepy, but that's why I like them. :p

I find Chrissy and Francine to be pretty creepy, but that's why I like them. :p

Oooh, I'm curious to know what about Chrissy you find creepy? Just, is it the design or experiences yu've had with her?? I'm just curious, since I find Francine to be a little creepy, but more because of my experiences with her than her design.

i do not like rasher or tammi at all. also i think peaches is creepy too. i understand stitches with the "x" eyes, but what is peaches supposed to be, lmao. coco makes me uneasy as well, haha.

Oooh, I'm curious to know what about Chrissy you find creepy? Just, is it the design or experiences yu've had with her?? I'm just curious, since I find Francine to be a little creepy, but more because of my experiences with her than her design.

They both just seem a little too human to me. Depending on the day, my headcanon for them is that either a) they're human girls pretending to be rabbits, or b) they're the results of some horrific experiment. Option b is without a doubt creepy, and option a could be depending on the reasons why. ?\_(ツ)_/?

Diva was really creepy to me because her eyes are always like O_O. Also, I'd never seen Ribbot before and didn't know he moved into my village yet so I saw a glimpse of him walking on the beach just barely in my vision. It freaked me out and I was like WHAT WAS THAT and same reaction followed when I met him. Also his space theme house has a very eery feeling to it..

Coco makes me feel like she's staring into your soul.
I don't like the octopi. How they walk makes me feel weird. .-.

Lucha really creeps me out, I don't even know why. But he is the only villager I have ever had that I couldn't wait to be rid of.

Coco and Chrissy and Francine. For the same reasons as the user above posted, they're just very human-like?
Just like humans in a rabbit costume. I had Chrissy as an original villager and she was very sweet, but her appearance puts me off.
Coco just because of her mouth more than her empty eyes. Don't know what it is about that mouth....
That said, stitches I used to find creepy, now I love him so much. Won't be letting him move anytime soon

Coco is definitely creepy to me as well! I think its the fact that she doesn't have eyes and that it looks like she was made out of clay is the creepy part for me.

BEARDO. I had him a while ago and he creeped me out, especially his underbelly hair. *Shivers*

Pietro definitely creeps me out.

I've got Francine in my town, and she hasn't done anything to disturb me. She doesn't scare me, but she certainly is annoying.

And honestly, I don't think I mind Coco that much. When she had been living in my town, she was the one who suggested the police station PWP, so I guess I can't hate her too much.

I find coco and the octopi pretty creepy! Coco for obvious reasons, and the octopi because of their sucky weird mouths and, as someone else mentioned, there is something a little unsettling about how they walk? But I do have both coco and octavian as villagers rn and I love them bith, so I guess they cant be THAT creepy hehe. I kind of want Francine and chrissy in my town now....

Back