• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello

Lippysue

Bells
I have been here for a while now so I thought I would let you know a bit about me.

I live in the Orkney Islands, just of the North Coast of Scotland, and I am 61 years old. My son first got me into AcGC and ACWW when he was very small. I have since played CF as well but only play NL these days.

My son unfortunately does not play any more, he is all grown up now, but I hope he comes back to it one day because I find AC the perfect antidote to our stressed and busy life. A hour spent peacefully fishing or chatting with neighbours is a great way to unwind at the end of the day.

I agree! It's been super therapeutic for me when I play the game. Nothing but happy, good vibes. ♥ Welcome!

Hi. Welcome to the bell tree. It's nice to see people of all ages enjoy Animal Crossing. I hope we'll get to play someday. :)

Heyo welcome, I enjoy it as a stress relief too. I hope to see you around more often.

Back