• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Cute / Weird Blinking Chibi Pixels - closed

BtN9AEO.png

Name: Cherub
Ref:
HNI_0047.JPG
Style: 2
Smiling/ Straight-faced/ Frowning: smiling
Other: ~

thank you!

BtN9AEO.png

Name: Ariane
Ref: (x)
Style: two
Smiling/ Straight-faced/ Frowning: smiling
Other: I'd like the ponytail and hibiscus to be visible if possible ^^ thank you! ♥

I'm going to stream in about an hour after I finish eating my cupcake and watching overwatch vids.
IMG_2983.jpg

Hiyaaaaaaa, i took a lil hiatus this week cuz I had a ton of hours at work dis week, but I'm going to continue to work on giveaway pixels and slots! IM STREAMING TONITE BBYS

Hiyaaaaaaa, i took a lil hiatus this week cuz I had a ton of hours at work dis week, but I'm going to continue to work on giveaway pixels and slots! IM STREAMING TONITE BBYS

OMG YESSSSSS ILYYYYYY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

OMG YESSSSSS ILYYYYYY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

tenor.gif

*excitement intensifies*

oh my gosh twins these are SO cute!!!!! please put me on the waitlist!!!

BtN9AEO.png

Name: BeachCity
Ref: (1) (2) (3)
Style: 1
Smiling/ Straight-faced/ Frowning: smiling!
Other: I want to get a second one ASAP! lol this OC has another OC that goes with her but you said one at a time so ;p

Last edited:
Just wanted to say these are cute and amazing, and when I get more tbt that isn't currently reserved for pending art offers, I will be back ;-;

oh my gosh twins these are SO cute!!!!! please put me on the waitlist!!!

BtN9AEO.png

Name: BeachCity
Ref: (1) (2) (3)
Style: 1
Smiling/ Straight-faced/ Frowning: smiling!
Other: I want to get a second one ASAP! lol this OC has another OC that goes with her but you said one at a time so ;p

THANKSS!! omg cuuuute character! OF COURSE you're accepted!! & of course I can make exception for you since you made one for me, go ahead and post another form with your other oc! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://i.imgur.com/VQcGB1j.jpg - ref style - 1 username - Josie_mayor (soon to be Ayako

accepted! for future reference, please use the form on the first post! It helps me find them easier through the thread! C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should probably re-fill out my form o:

I'm sorry! You filled out a form when the shop was full/closed! Sorry about that. Feel free to fill one out now C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just wanted to say these are cute and amazing, and when I get more tbt that isn't currently reserved for pending art offers, I will be back ;-;

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Back