Freebies = might take a while hahah

Wow, looks great :D I can tell your getting the hang of colouring ;)

Thank you! and yes, I believe I'm learning quite quickly haha

Maybe my Oc?

wzbQi8b.png

Starting yours next :)

Thank you! Sorry I just got this.. I'm using my phone since my mom turned off my Wi-Fi on my iPad :/

I did not know if you saw mine but I think you will like mine?

I saw yours, don't worry! I will get to it as soon as I finish with the requests that came before yours.

Also, I'll be going out of town for 3 days so sorry for the delay!

D3athsdoppelganger's OC is done!

cyfm5ZU.jpg

Had some trouble with the wings and scarf :/

Last edited:
your art is great!!
I'll put my mayor for consideration if you'd like ~

imageedit_2_7216378495.jpg
imageedit_4_7523753825.jpg
m...jpg

your art is great!!
I'll put my mayor for consideration if you'd like ~

if you're still doing these please consider mine :)
http://sta.sh/22cewl8ovj4e?edit=1

Both of yours listed c:

Gosh you are so good with human anatomy XD
then theres me
i draw lil cheebs

aaa,you are too kind!! thank you ;u;
your chibis are way cute!! i cant really draw cheebs too well XD

Both of yours listed c:

aaa,you are too kind!! thank you ;u;
your chibis are way cute!! i cant really draw cheebs too well XD

its basically huge heads, big eyes, and nubby limbs lol
thank you though cx

Sorry, I accidentally replied under my sister's account. Yes, I can take your request, though it may take a while as there are many requests I still have to do. If you're ok with waiting, feel free to make a request c:

Awesome :)!!
Would you mind drawing my mayor Everette?:) take as much time as you'd like to get to her c:
Thank you so much!!!<3HNI_0080-1.jpg

Oooh I like your style so far!

Drawing on a tablet can certainly get some getting used to, but once you do, it's really worth it. Especially with some of the effects and colors you can achieve! :D Best of luck to you with practicing~

And of course, I wouldn't mind some art either if you're up to it > u < No pressure tho!
Here are some of my babs ♥

Oooh I like your style so far!

Drawing on a tablet can certainly get some getting used to, but once you do, it's really worth it. Especially with some of the effects and colors you can achieve! :D Best of luck to you with practicing~

And of course, I wouldn't mind some art either if you're up to it > u < No pressure tho!
Here are some of my babs ♥

Thank you so much ~ Yeah, drawing on tab can be a little confusing sometimes like it's already been a week since I started??? and I'm still not used to it hhaha

Your OCs look so adorably interesting, I can't wait to draw them ;uuu;b

aaah i really like your art :eek:
i need to try to get used to my tablet too xD i never thought it would be so hard o.o
could you maybe do her: http://sta.sh/21jn9w8h4ge9
in either outfit is fine :D
thanks for considering c:

GUYS I lost my tab pen! I took the tab out of town with me so I could continue working.. Had it with me until I headed back home, and I finished with Ossy's mayor drawing on the road.

So I took a break and put my tablet and laptop in my bag. INCLUDING THE PEN and I know this for a fact because my pen fell from my seat while I was putting the tablet in my bag and I KNOW I picked it up..

Now I just checked my bag and it's not there. I am worried sick, I don't want to buy a whole new pen when I know I can find it somewhere in the house/car.

Requests are currently on hold for now until I find my pen and requests are still open... sorry for the inconvenience everyone :(

Last edited:
Back