• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Problem with my gate?

Svive

Jabronie
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Cake
So the gate in my cycle town is OPEN I have reset my ds AND internet, tried reopening closing and reopening again but cannot get it to show up on their list of towns! We are clicking all the right things and I can even go to their town! But if I open my gates for them it doesn't show up, and porter doesn't ask if they want to visit my town instead of opening their own gates.

Is the network still down? Is there a solution to this?

p.s. I HAVE tested the connection in my systems settings and I get a positive messsage
"Use a compatible software title to verify data transmission with other users is working"
The only thing we havent tried is re-adding eachother's friend codes.

Last edited:
The connecting issue is quite strange. Somehow other can visit me, which means they are able to see my gate:( but I can't see other gate:|

The connecting issue is quite strange. Somehow other can visit me, which means they are able to see my gate:( but I can't see other gate:|

Yes I think it is a problem with them, because I'm having visitors to my town right this moment so it's not me

Yes I think it is a problem with them, because I'm having visitors to my town right this moment so it's not me

Are you able to visit them then? I have tried to visit them instead but they were not able to see my town as well:|

https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

60bcf7bd4f643d994b3db8a6d4676947.png

Back