• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite scent?

lewd??? ok

I love all christmas scents, like cinnamon, spiced apple, anything wintertime or christmas scented really, that's my ****.

i like a lot of scents but the common denominator is coconut (i like a lot of coconut x something scents)

so coconut

Long lasting sand scent.

n47Y8WK.png

Lavender and violet. Every year my grandmother would give me these gorgeous little perfumes and cosmetics, made by the same brand I believe, with lavender and violet scents in them. Then, when she died, I bought myself one in memory of her, and I only wear it on special occasions.

i love lavender, baby powder, clean clothes, the smell of rain, burnt out candles, whiteboard markers, correction fluid, new books, fireplaces, coffee
now if we're talking perfume, i have a whole long ass list lmao.

Last edited:
WHEN YOU ENTER A NEW CAR

AND THEN WHEN YOU ENTER A REALLY HOT CAR

NOT TO MENTION GASOLINE

...so scents having to do with cars

- - - Post Merge - - -

Burnt tortillas, Pine Sol, Phineas and Herb, and the smell of coffee beans!!

phineas and herb

boooooooooooooooks

- - - Post Merge - - -

i also really enjoy vanilla, even though i don't like the taste of it in most things? idk. also most flowers

yass coffee!
passing by a lit cigar is a good scent...
ripe guavas are pleasantly aromatic...
honeysuckle and jasmine...
bacon frying, or barbecue being grilled/smoked!

an odd scent i like is the smell of fresh asphalt because it reminds me of the newly built roads in my neighborhood when i was a kid riding my bike...

Vanilla-lavender and Hazelnut Cream. Idk how to describe that one. It just smells creamy and sweet

- - - Post Merge - - -

boooooooooooooooks

- - - Post Merge - - -

i also really enjoy vanilla, even though i don't like the taste of it in most things? idk. also most flowers
yES
BOOKS
they need to make a book-scented candle

There's something about the smell of the air in autumn, on a summer night, when it's raining, or when it's just snowed. They're all different scents that I can't really describe, but they're definitely there (at least to me lol).

Other than that, I tend to like anything flowery, especially jasmine, lilac, lavender, and chamomile, or just wildflowers on the breeze. My most recent perfume obsession is Miss Dior and I've always had a soft spot for Red Door and Opium.

Oh and books!!

Last edited:
oh i forgot-- the scent of Christmas trees!!!
(i guess technically that would be spruce or fir)

the aroma of the Thanksgiving turkey and stuffing roasting in the oven...

that gunpowdery smoke smell after you've lit your firecrackers/fireworks...

Back