• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite scent?

gasoline and chlorine

Last edited:
I like the smell of green apples, and anything else that smells fruity too.

the smell of the city rain at night is so satisfying

Nothing better than the smell of coffee in the morning ... Throw in the scent of bacon and fresh baked bread ... Heaven!!! ❤️
My baby girl, when she was fresh from her bath with baby soap and powder .... and this is my favourite perfume in the whole world

118lmy9.jpg

hmm peach scents have to be my favourite perfume notes..
i can't be the only one out there that likes the smell of their boyfriend/girlfriend.. he just smells too good

Ocean smell is amazing, but idk if it's my fave. I enjoy many scents. My boyfriends skin smell is probably my favorite, it's a shame I'm so used to it now I have to like press my face into his skin to smell it.

I love the smell of plants after it rains... I also really like the smell of chlorine?

Gasoline, fresh wood (like from home depot) home depot, sharpies, and when a guy smells like pine mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back