• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Westbury Art Shop (FULL)

Oh my god Karsin is adorable!!! the others are all cute too ofc but I love her the most, and yes you may commission all 3! When I get home today I'll start on it, can you PM me what kinds of poses or expressions you might like?

I will let you pick, do whatever you think is cute :3

Heyyy Not sure if you're full but could I get a headshot of this boy please?c: In a style similar to the blue-haired boy with star boppers example?^^ :') Thank you very much for considering!! Your art is lovelyy

Heyyy Not sure if you're full but could I get a headshot of this boy please?c: In a style similar to the blue-haired boy with star boppers example?^^ :') Thank you very much for considering!! Your art is lovelyy

oh my god, he's adorable! It would be my honor to draw him :)

REF: https://puu.sh/wqwTO.png
two things: he's wearing the rainbow feather, and he's also meant to be wearing a light brown scarf (man i wish you could actually wear scarves in the game)

how much igb would you want for a colored headshot? (like, avatar-proportioned)

Last edited:
Back