• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello everyone ☺️

PrincessSofie

(ღ˘◡˘ღ) Fairy-Kei Girl
Bells
Tasty Cake
Hello
How is everyone , I hope we are all having a lovely day and it's a pleasure to meet you all 😊💕
I'm Sofie , I'm 19 and from the UK and I am currently stuck in hospital with an infection 😅
Just a little about myself
I love all things pink , pastel and kawaii and I collect everything cute including animal crossing merchandise
I have an interest in Korean cosmetics and Japanese culture and I myself am into fairy Kei fashion
I love to game :) I have 2 3ds's , ps4 and a PS3 but I mainly collect 3ds games and consoles :)
I current own the animal crossing 3ds XL pop tart and the new animal crossing XL and I am hoping to add the new 3ds normal size animal crossing 3ds to my Collection soon :)
I live with my partner and I am currently waiting for a liver transplant because I was born with a rare liver disease :)
I would love to hear about other people like to collect or obsess over

Sofie
XOXO

Welcome, Sofie! I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope your transplant goes smoothly and I wish you the best :D

Hi Sofie, welcome to the forums! I like cute stuff too, like 'kawaii' merchandise from Japan! Also I hope your transplant goes okay, and that you have a speedy recovery ^^

Hello Sofie, welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have a smooth transplant and speedy recovery. Wishing you all the best! In the meantime, enjoy your time here^^

Back