• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

This is confusing

Well being as though shes been on my main street for 3 months now, i would think one ill effect would be IF i wanted her to move in if i really wanted her, i don't think i could get her until for whatever reason she left and her time came back up to move in. Since she isn't one i really care about its not an ill effect to me. I've had 3 move out and when molly moved in peck was in my campsite, i got him to move in and it took him 2 days to move in, i actually thought hes not going to move in. So with that being said i'm curious if dora was trying to move in with molly and couldn't because she would have been my 10th animal or if as it was said if she had to be asked to move in before she could. So there are lots of possibilities of what could have exactly happened to me with her. I am kind of curious since its a glitch if i could still end up with her being able to move in randomly or invited from someone else and still be on main street, that being said if she doesn't leave with peck when i finally kick him out.

Update axle has moved out and dora is still here! I don't want to get rid of Molly to see if she leaves :(

Is there any other villager you wouldn't mind moving out instead of Molly? Maybe you need to move out 16 to get Dora out of your Main Street. I highly think that the game somehow thought you had her and moved her out and the only way to get them out out is to do the villager cycle. :/ this is so weird.

Axle made my 4th to move out i want peck gone so he is next and he'll be 5 looks like we got a little ways to go if 16 is the number lol.

I've never had a villager who hasn't ever lived in my town appear on mainstreet. Usually they appear in the records of the town tree for me, but I guess this is a weird glitch in the game that I haven't heard about. Pretty weird if you ask me, maybe because the game has random villagers visit you when doing your job at the coffee shop, that it could have glitched out and made one appear on your main street? just a guess, though..

Back