• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Villager?

TinyStarrable

Bells
Small Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Who's your favorite villager in Animal Crossing new leaf? I am really in love with Julian since I love unicorns and my little pony! I also am a huge fan of Coco, Drago, Fushia, and many others! Each character is unique and has their own personality! It is really fun to give them your favorite items too!

It's sad when you see a villager you love go, whether they are moving out because you don't want them anymore or accidental time travel.

What other villagers would you like to see in ACNL? Any different animals? Maybe sharks?

Walker forever. :)

Funny story, when Walker first moved into my town (back in Wild World), I actually really didn't like him and wanted him to move out. I never talked to him or wrote him a single letter, but for some reason he insisted on staying. Then I deleted that town, and all of a sudden I really missed him. I spent the next 4 years waiting for him to move into either my Wild World town or my New Leaf town when I got the game, but he never came. Finally when I joined this forum I was able to get him, and I love him so much! He is my best friend.

Hmm, maybe it would be interesting to have turtles as villagers?

It's SUCH a difficult decision, but I'm really leaning towards Deirdre... although Dotty, Monty, Eunice, and Deli are also very very important to me!!

I love Diana. She's just super pretty, and I find her house gorgeous. I especially love it when she warms up to me a lot more because it's so nice. :') I just love everything about her ever since I first discovered who she was when I picked up ACNL!

Okay although Kiki and I go WAAAAAY back in Wild World (I'm talking 6-7 years ago?) like we used to be best buddies, I don't like her in New Leaf..ONLY BECAUSE she and most other villagers lost their charm. They lost a lot of personality. So..my favourite villager is Diana :> We share a lot of similarities and snooty personality aren't as boring. I guess she grew on me in my New Leaf town.

definitely Merengue
she's the only real dreamie i've ever had and she's been in almost every town i've had
and in Sterben she has a tendency to ping me just to let me know she's never had a friend as good as me and that makes me so happy c,:

It is really difficult but I have to choose Biskit. When I first got the game back in July of 2013 I started up a town that I don't even remember the name of. The first villager to greet me at the train station was Biskit. I did like Biskit but I already had 10 Dreamies set for my town and he wasn't one of the. (Flashback) When I played City Folk I only new a few types of villagers. My favorite one was probably Dizzy(who I actually still really like). Then a dog named Biskit moved in. I never really felt attached to Biskit in any way so I just let him move out. (End Flashback) The other villagers in my town were all ones I didn't care for so Biskit was the one I talked to the most. As I started getting closer to Biskit there was only one item I needed to complete my modern wood bedroom. After I found Biskit's lost item he gave me the Modern Wood Couch which was the last item I needed to complete my modern wood bedroom. After that I immediately put him on my dreamie list. As times went by some special moments I had with Biskit were him throwing me a birthday party, receiving his picture, and giving him the right Christmas present. One day in I believe in April or May 2014 I loaded up my game. I opened up my mailbox and I received a letter from Biskit informing me that he has moved away and he attached a picture of himself to the letter. This made me really sad to where I had tears coming out of my eyes. I was so upset that I resetted my town. A few days later I wanted to play Animal Crossing again. I realized that I reset my town and I wanted to make a new one. After starting up a town I had five new villagers. I was really hoping I got Biskit so I resetted. I then kept resetting until I got Biskit. To this day Biskit still lives in my town which is my all-dog town. I have met really awesome villagers along the way but Biskit will always be my true favorite villager.

Either Punchy or Stitches.

Stitches because I'm a human being.

Punchy because he was being interesting in my town. Charlise and Cesar were best friends, but when Punchy was in my campsite, Cesar said he was moving out. My town was full at the moment so I couldn't invite Punchy. A few weeks later, when Cesar moved out, Punchy was in my campsite. I invited him in, and for a while he and Charlise were best friends. They talked about each other, had several fights and conversations (one was Charlise asking Punchy why he always talks about butts), and spent their birthdays together (their birthdays are 6 days apart).

When Charlise moved, Punchy said he was worried.

My theory is that Punchy forced Cesar to move out so he could be best friends with Charlise.

That's why I love him :p

Definitely Beardo. That bear was amazing., He was one of my first New Leaf villagers, and I didn't really notice how close of a friend he became. He lived next to me, he came to my house, he always stopped and talked to me. Then he moved, and I was so sad.

Savannah by a long shot
I love her so much plus I really love zebras
That how much
Thought other who are my favorite are
Aurora she an adorable simple penguin
Octavian we go way back best cranky
Pietro such a funny, good flirty clown

I've got Quillson in my town, and he's definitely worming his way into my heart. How could I resist that hair-do?

Walker forever. :)

Funny story, when Walker first moved into my town (back in Wild World), I actually really didn't like him and wanted him to move out. I never talked to him or wrote him a single letter, but for some reason he insisted on staying. Then I deleted that town, and all of a sudden I really missed him. I spent the next 4 years waiting for him to move into either my Wild World town or my New Leaf town when I got the game, but he never came. Finally when I joined this forum I was able to get him, and I love him so much! He is my best friend.

Hmm, maybe it would be interesting to have turtles as villagers?
That sounds like a great story! Turtles would be awesome! Kapp'n and Tortimer are turtles. Do they count?

Back