• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Long time New Leaf player, first time Bell Tree poster!

barfbats

Bells
Howdy howdy! I've been playing Animal Crossing since shortly after the game came out. I don't even want to look at how many hours I've logged in the game as at this point, I think it would just be embarrassing.

I've used the Reddit forums for Animal Crossing trading for a long time, but thought I'd check out Bell Tree too -- mostly because the villager trading boards seem to be a bit more active here on most days.

I'm still figuring the ins and outs of Bell Tree (there's a LOT more going on here than on Reddit)!

So... Hello!

hi, welcome to tbt! if you have any questions about anything (yes, there is a lot going on here, lol!) feel free to PM me c:​

Welcome to the forums! :)

I was in a similar situation as you, I'd been playing since the release date and only just joined the forums. The people here are very helpful, and I now know what I am doing (XD)

If you ever need any help feel free to PM (private message) me and I'll try to help you out.

Again, welcome to our forums and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Back