• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

███ █ ☆ J O I N T  F R E E B I E || 12 Artists! • THANK YOU!!

Pick up ~
kilani_by_zehith-da40uh0.png

I will be trying to catch up with everyone!!! I was absent due to real life and an art block!! Thank you for understanding, everyone :)

Can i get a character like everyone does one the first page.

Pick up ~
kilani_by_zehith-da40uh0.png

I will be trying to catch up with everyone!!! I was absent due to real life and an art block!! Thank you for understanding, everyone :)

Thank you sooooo much!!! It's so cool <3

Last edited:
Hnnnnn waited 8+ pages haha posting again xD

Username: Kairi-Kitten
Ref(s): Ookami-[X] larger [X]
Personality: very serious, very secretive, fairly possessive, dashing
Notes: N/A and thanks for the consideration :'D <3

pick up for kairi again!! aha i just love ur cuties!!
0Yk4b38.png

pick up for kairi again!! aha i just love ur cuties!!
0Yk4b38.png

OMFG Kanaa these bbies <3 ;v; so adorable thank you so much :'D!!! and that means a lot haha, I feel so attached to Ookami/Kion LOL xD

Just casually dropping this here <3

Username:Seroja
Ref(s):XX
Personality: bashful and shy, very soft spoken and kind. she's a closet pervert.
Notes: thank you for doing this~

tbt_freebb_by_jintii_da3z95m_by_jintii-da421nn.png

> http://sta.sh/01n4iqlc1ovh
> http://sta.sh/03z7taeg15y

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i get a character like everyone does one the first page.

I'm afraid not! ; H ;
I think I'll be keeping those exclusively for participating artists;; but thank you for the interest!

Posting one more bab for now! Might add more in the future but for now I think three is enough. c:

Username: Pokemanz
Ref(s): [x] [x]
Personality: Peppy, energetic, cutesy, a total diva
Notes: She's like kawaii incarnate so make her as cute and bubbly as possible. As it says on the ref the backpack is optional!

Pick-up for Cadbberry! Hope you like it~ Will PM to you soon after

cadberryskarsin_by_ningyoutachi-da43hhf.png

Wow thanks fir doing this!
Username: Xerolin
Ref(s):
263xyms.jpg
yEftNjG.jpg
someones_oc.png
Personality: Closed off, sensetive, when it comes to protecting herself or loved ones, switches to psychotic and manipulating, merciless and torturing.
Notes: In the first ref it shows the top(? idk) part of her eye black. It's not. The first pic also shows her eye color as red, but it's magenta.

repost

Username: queenstucky
Ref(s): x
Personality: bubbly, friendly, hyperactive, caring, and very protective! she's also pretty flirty~
Notes: you can color her hair either lavender or navy blue, it doesn't matter C:

Username: Venice
Ref(s): Athena
Personality: Smart/Wise/Respectful
Notes: She's totally cool and perhaps mysterious..

EDIT: Fixed Link.

Last edited:
pick up for gazea9r!

JIA5Tdc.png

Last edited:
Username: Myuchuu
Ref(s): [x]
Personality: Optimistic and Friendly.
Notes: Don't forget to draw her curl ;w;

Back