• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unfavourable Celebration .::Horror Rp::.

~Nisa~

Nisa giggled and twirled for him, almost dropping her pink bear, whose face appeared to curl up in protest.
"Oh! I almost forgot! We've got a special spooOoOky event at midnight. Please, come and join us for it!" she exclaimed giddily as her bear reached out and offered him a brilliantly colored pamphlet, as if by magic.

-=Cato=-

Cato strolled around, surveying the crowd, when a white-haired girl caught his eye. He decided she was the one to target and swiftly, he formed a plan in his mind.

Cato stalked up near the girl and pretended to trip over her, landing with a loud thud on the ground and causing a few people to stop and look their way. "II'm so sorry!! I'm such a klutz!" he said with a lopsided smile, hoping to charm her.

(To clarify for the ground you tripped on and whoever you're posting to for when they wake up, about three-four women have white hair. :p)

Noah
Noah smiled, as he told his mother,"Well I'm off, I'll see you in a few hours!" and he dashed out his door. The night sky was out, along with thousands of stars and a full moon. Noah identified several constellations, walking at a fast pace towards the Lucky Card Carnival, which would be out longer tonight, being All Hallows Eve. He finally got to the carnival and gave his ticket to the guy up front and walked through the gates, a shower of colors, lights, and smells surrounding him, along with screams of people on rides. A smile spread across his face as he skipped around eating cotton candy he had purchased earlier. He wanted to see the carnies first. Noah walked a bit, throwing the stick to his treat into the trash and saw a pale girl in a lolita-type outfit, who was looking at her pocket watch. Noah assumed she was a hypnotist.

Lani
"Hm? Hiya!" Lani said, looking up to see a young man and gripping her umbrella. "Are ya having fun here at the carnival?" she said, rubbing her pocket watch. "So far no one wants to be hypnotized. I don't see why not, it's fun!" Lani giggled. "Do you wanna be hypnotized?"

Noah
"Yeah it's been really fun here.." Noah replied. "Eh? Oh I dunno.. But I guess!" he laughed, and sat down in a wooden chair that was next to him. "This should be interesting."

Lani
"Oh goody!" Lani beamed. Several people gathered around wishing to see. Lani scooched closer to Noah and began bobbing the watch in front of his eyes, speaking calmly,"Rest your eyes... Fall into a trance.. A warm tide washes over you.. As you slip away.." and boom, Noah was out​

James

James entered the carnival alone. With a full out smile on his face, as soon as he entered the park, he ran straight for the roller coasters without hesitation. The long line was to be expected, but he really didn't care. He just wanted to get on. The carnival looked amazing, he was very happy. Being the jerk he was, he cut in front of a few people who weren't paying attention, and he quickly advanced to the front of the line. He hopped on to the front of the coaster, where he impatiently waited for everyone else to get on. The ride started, finally, and James felt a thrill inside him.

When the ride finally ended, he hopped off, his legs feeling like jelly. His heart pounded faster and harder than a heavy metal drum player on steroids. His smile had not died down. Without hesitation, he ran to all the other rides, and before he knew it, he found himself in the washroom vomitting severely. He didn't slow down, and neither did his heart rate, which at this point was pounding as hard as a cartoon character who was in love. His grin did not back down, and it seemed to have reached from ear to ear. He felt like a toddler on his birthday, it was that sort of joy.

Once he got his food, he quickly scarfed it down. He must've looked like a hungry wolf, and the people looked at him like he was a serial killer. He ate it in under a minute and ran off again..

To the washroom.

He ran straight to the washroom where he went through a mad vomitting session that didn't really feel all that good. Afterwards, he continued to run off in all directions, going to any rode he possibly could that he didn't go on. He bumped into many people, visitors and staff alike, and just yelled back, "Out of the way!". He did not care for what the people had to say, as their comments varied from "Jerk!" to very vulgar language that he didn't really listen too.

~Ludivine~

Hearing the pitter-patter footsteps of a carnival worker, interrupting her train of eavesdropping thought, she was handed a ticket by the almost robotic, smiling worker, his odd eye as he spoke his likely-scripted response. She took the ticket out of his hand, almost wordless, quickly muttering a "Thanks...?" in an unsure fashion. The odd mimicry of the teddy bear was missed by her, bewildered enough by his jig.

Just about to stand patiently until he danced off to another person who lacked the almighty gift of an invitation, a boy with messy black hair tripped over her foot. He scraped himself off the floor like a piece of mashed potato and gave her an apology and a charmed smile. "No problem, don't worry about it." She said, with an odd hand gesture. She couldn't exactly say anything else to him, being a complete stranger. She couldn't think of any other particular response...

(Sorry for taking a bit, couldn't think of a way to do anything without blanking someone like a JERK.)

Last edited:
(it's okaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. loved that use of mashed potato simile )
-=Cato=-
The girl made an odd hand gesture, which Cato decided to ignore.
He got back to the business of charming. "Hey, I think you've got something on your face" he said, feigning innocence as he gently "wiped something" off her face.
He briskly brushed himself off and extended a hand.
"The name's Cato, what's yours?

Last edited:

.:Suzuya:.

Bang, bang, various shots of water were fired and many cups tipped over again and again, the employee at the booth had sweat dropping down his face as he watched the odd boy continued to win, until the man had to finally raise his hand in defeat, telling the stitched boy that he had won one of the best prizes and could pick anything he wanted.

"Ah! anything, anything..?" Suzuya questioned, settling the toy gun down, The stitched boy hoisted himself up onto the counter, shocking the employee as he suddenly pointed at a small plushie of a dog with a spotted eye, nothing too big, and something he could carry easily.

The employee nodded and gathered up the doll for him, smiling and holding it out for the other to grab, which Suzuya wasted no time in snatching the doll from the other, clutching it tightly and beaming brightly as he skipped away and began looking for a ride to try, after all, he wanted something thrilling and fun! that, or perhaps one of the attractions would do, the stitched boy began looking for anything that looked interesting or caught his eye.

.:Naegi:.

After giving the coupon to the other, Naegi continued his little journey and handed out more and more until he was finally empty handed, dusting his hands off and strolling off to disappear into the crowds, the brunette began towards one of the larger tents, snaking inside and closing the little cloth entrance after he entered.

"Well well.... we have quite a crowd, it's only suiting that we give them a good show, is it not?" Naegi mumbled to himself and the bear, and if one would listen closely... they could of heard the bear cackling in response as Naegi squeezed the teddy to his chest, a sinister smirk upon his lips as he imagined how midnight would go down.

(Mashed potatoes solve all the big issues.)
~Ludivine~

She twitched a bit as he brushed an apparent substance off her face, the spot briefly tingling. He spoke his name. "Well, my name's Ludivine, but I prefer the name Ludwig." She said in a broken tone, swinging herself back and forth in an awkward manner, still not quite sure of what to do as this random boy talked to her.

Lani
Lani continued swaying the pocket watch in front of Noah, waiting a bit before commanding him to do something. She saw a boy, who Lani thought was a girl, walk by who looked a bit bored. "Hiya miss! Havin' a fun time? Quite a few interesting things to see here, eh?" she said, and looked back at Noah. "Hmm... Any requests of things I should have him do?" Lani said, her voice changing a tad​

-=Cato=-

Cato nodded as she told him her name.
"Ahh.. Ludwig. A beautiful name for a beautiful person. How suiting!"
He flashed her another grin, but inside was getting a bit flustered.
"I can't read her reactions.."

~Ludivine~

"Ooh... thank you..." She muttered under her breath in her usual drab tone, her face boiling up a bit from pathetically weak stress. She offered him a weird, clunky smile back that was almost obviously fake, still not particularly sure of what she was doing. Maybe he wasn't either, considering he was trying to start a conversation with a mere stranger.

Hearing someone call out to him, Suzuya looked around a bit before finally spotting the hypnotist, pointing to himself curiously to confirm and then simply marching over. "Hmm?... ah.." not at all offended at being called a girl since Suzuya didn't mind either way, the boy tapped a finger to his lip.

"Perhaps he can act like a dog, bark and run around on all fours!?" the stitched boy suddenly gasped with a wide grin, finding this to be the most amazing thing he could ever suggest, even if the request was quite childish, it was sure humiliating if Noah somehow would remember it or someone recorded it, in fact, that would be solid blackmail for years.

Suzuya laced his fingers together, quite pleased with himself as he rocked back and forth merrily.

Lani

Lani smiled at the boy yo his request, and said, "Hey, he volounteered to do so, he'd know what he'd be in for!" Lani giggled as she said in a low relaxing voice to Noah, "You are to run around on all fours.. and to bark like a dog.." The watch continued swaying in front of Noah as he got down from the chair.

Noah

Noah, unaware, got down from the chair and got on all fours. He began to run around, barking every which way. What an emberassment, at least Noah had no clue it was happening. Or does that make it even worse? Noah continued running around and acting like a hound, and he returned to his chair.

Lani

Snap! Lani snapped her fingers and set down her pocket watch as she watched Noah awake from his trance, an embarrassing one to be exact. She looked back up at Suzuya and giggled. "You happy?" she said, returning her eyes to Noah. "How was it?" she asked him, containing laughter.

Noah

Noah yawned, and said in reply,"Just felt like I was asleep, thanks for entertaining some people with me," he said and stood up, adding in, "Hope nothing bad happened." Noah began to walk off, but tripped into one of the many participant of the carnival, James.​

♦ Diamond ♦
Diamond looked over the sea of visitors at the carnival and giggled, holding a single card over his mouth. He couldn't help but admit this was their best year yet, meaning that the events after midnight would be the best yet. Making a mental reminder to not use any "magic" that the most advanced human magician could do, the white-haired boy jumped down off his perch on the top of the Haunted House attraction and into the crowd.

"Welcome welcome, one and all!"

He stepped forward to what looked like a white haired young woman, and tried to catch her attention.

"Excuse me miss, but you have something behind your ear~" he said, pulling out a Five of Diamonds card from the woman's hair.
[note, this is suzuya!]

❤ Hime ❤
Hime gracefully stepped through the gates of the carnival, handing the small ticket to a man at the entrance who took the ticket and ripped a small strip from it before handing it back. She couldn't help but admit that she was excited, as she had never been to a carnival before. The dark evening was illuminated by glowing nights and the silent air was now filled with voices, sounds and all manner of things. She walked around for a while before stopping at a stall lined with prizes.

"U-um.....hello....I'd like...to have....a go...."
She asked, slightly paranoid about the man at the stand. He looked her dead in the eyes, which made her jump a little, but then he shook his head.

"Sorry missy, some kid just came in and ruined me," he replied, before she apologised for the trouble and walked onwards.

The girl decided that the best way to find out what the best thing to do was would be to ask one of the staff, so she walked up to one who was walking around.

[anyone c:]​

Last edited:

The albino nodded with a grin, suddenly holding out his dog plush and placing it in Lani's hands without really asking for permission to give the carnie the doll, "For such a show, a prize is rewarded! isn't that right, ah...well isn't it?" Suzuya questioned the other rather nonsensically as he was going to give the other this doll without accepting protest. after all, if someone did something good they would be rewarded with prize and acceptance, the stitched boy learned this in his upbringing.

However, his attention getting caught by someone yanking a card out of his hair made a gasp escape his lips, spinning on his heels to face the other, The stitched boy eyed the card suspiciously. "Ah..." He mumbled, not quite understanding the concept of how the card had gotten into his hair in the first place.

Looking back at Lani, then to this new person, Suzuya remained bewildered with wide eyes as he waited for some sort of explanation to this development.

It only took Naegi but a minute to notice another patron walking around aimlessly outside, sighing to himself as he got up and shook his head, these guests could be such air heads.. but once midnight came around the real fun would begin, and none of this charade would really matter until they set their carnival next year on hallow's eve.

Still, until then he would have to be polite and keep it up so that the patrons would even want to stay until then.

Sitting up briskly, Naegi made his way outside and shouted out to the aimless girl as he waved a hand inviting her closer.
"Miss miss, have you lost all hope and perhaps fallen into despair?~ well we can't have that..! Come come, I'll give you directions or anything else you might need."
With a bow, Naegi came forward and held up his teddy bear and lifted it's paw with his hand, making the thing look like it was waving as well.
although instead of cute, this action looked just a little eerie to a degree, the teddy bear itself felt like it was actually staring at Hime like she was some sort of prey.

The albino nodded with a grin, suddenly holding out his dog plush and placing it in Lani's hands without really asking for permission to give the carnie the doll, "For such a show, a prize is rewarded! isn't that right, ah...well isn't it?" Suzuya questioned the other rather nonsensically as he was going to give the other this doll without accepting protest. after all, if someone did something good they would be rewarded with prize and acceptance, the stitched boy learned this in his upbringing.

However, his attention getting caught by someone yanking a card out of his hair made a gasp escape his lips, spinning on his heels to face the other, The stitched boy eyed the card suspiciously. "Ah..." He mumbled, not quite understanding the concept of how the card had gotten into his hair in the first place.

Looking back at Lani, then to this new person, Suzuya remained bewildered with wide eyes as he waited for some sort of explanation to this development.

It only took Naegi but a minute to notice another patron walking around aimlessly outside, sighing to himself as he got up and shook his head, these guests could be such air heads.. but once midnight came around the real fun would begin, and none of this charade would really matter until they set their carnival next year on hallow's eve.

Still, until then he would have to be polite and keep it up so that the patrons would even want to stay until then.

Sitting up briskly, Naegi made his way outside and shouted out to the aimless girl as he waved a hand inviting her closer.
"Miss miss, have you lost all hope and perhaps fallen into despair?~ well we can't have that..! Come come, I'll give you directions or anything else you might need."
With a bow, Naegi came forward and held up his teddy bear and lifted it's paw with his hand, making the thing look like it was waving as well.
although instead of cute, this action looked just a little eerie to a degree, the teddy bear itself felt like it was actually staring at Hime like she was some sort of prey.
❤ Hime ❤
She noticed the person standing near her, and she turned around.

"O-oh um....I just wanted to know if there were any events in particular I should go to..."

She shuddered as the bears eyes were pointed towards her. She wasn't used to this many people, let alone creepy stuffed toys. She'd listen to...him... for now, and she hoped that nothing bad would happen as a result of her choice.

♦ Diamond ♦
Diamond winked at the guest, now grinning at his confusion.
"It's a magic trick! Care to see more?~" he asked, fanning cards out in front of them.
The card was in their hair because of his magic, but of course he pretended it was a simple trick that anyone could perform with enough skill.
He just had to attract just the right amount of people for the events after midnight.

.:Osamu:.

"I'll be sure to visit, thank you for letting me know," Osamu replied.

Osamu took the pamphlet in hand, then told the girl his goodbye's. Osamu continued to wander around the carnival, fascinated by all the pretty carnival attractions. Osamu looked over to the cotton candy booth, then promptly made his way over there. Osamu looked at the vender and gave them a smile. Osamu decided to get the fluffy pink cotton candy, to which he gave the money needed to pay to the vender.

Osamu wandered around for a bit, until seeing a girl in lolita fashion and a boy who looked like a girl. Osamu watched as the girl pulled the card from the boy's hair. Osamu decided to just look on and hope that they wouldn't notice him.

.:Yukari:.

Yukari twirled and spun around the carnvial, getting more excited with every new step that she took. Yukari enjoyed taking in the sights, it was the most beautiful thing that she could have ever had want to see. Yukari pranced around, until she bumped into a boy with chocolate hair (James), knocking him over in the process. Yukari had landed on top of this new boy that she had never seen before.

"O-Oh, um, I'm sorry!" Yukari squeaked out. Yukari didn't bother moving off of him, whether it was that she just didn't want to move, or it was on purpose.​

Blinking several times, the stitched boy raised his hand as if wanting to ask question in school.

"Ah! mh...Could I see more magic? It's fun and exciting! I'll be sure to tell Shinohara-san~" Suzuya exclaimed with a beaming smile, closing his eyes with glee before opening them to look out towards the other expectantly, waiting for a response a little impatient as he wanted to be amazed and confused more by everything going on at the carnival.

The albino could easily say that he was having a good time, the place was lively and filled with noise and such amazing things, his father was right to send him here for a day off of work, it was his first experience at one of these attractions and he most certainly planned to come back whenever they were in town, and perhaps even bring his father so he could show him all of these amazing rides and sights, perhaps his father would be surprised by it all?

ah, or perhaps not.. it was due to Suzuya never being at a carnival that he was this bewildered after all.

"Events...? Ah..what kinds are you looking for, hm hm?" Naegi grinned, leaning in just a little too close for comfort, after all, some carnies happened to not know personal space as they never gave each other it, always testing the limits of making others uncomfortable or freaked out.

"There is a hypnotist, if you want to not remember something horrible or have a good laugh, hmm... ah, there are magicians to shock and thrill you, a mind reading booth to amaze you, a rather particular juggler to awe you, and then there is....." slowly lowering his voice to spook the other.

The brunette continued with "A show of life risking proportions, is my specialty, if you want to stay to watch my show, well then...you have to be prepared to be thrilled and on the edge of your seat~!" as he exclaimed this, Naegi pulled back and cackled to himself, seeming like a mischievous child that just scared the life out of their cousin or best friend and then wanted to celebrate for doing so without getting caught by their parents and scolded for such behavior.

Back