• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unfavourable Celebration .::Horror Rp::.

here's my carnie

Name: Nisa
Weapon: summoning a /morphing into one
Carnival Talent?: tricks people with illusions
Things they hate: things she considers ugly.
Things they love: cutesy stereotypically girly things. (pink, lolipops, dolls, etc.)
Traits: yandere. she loves to act like a cutesy, bubbly little girl, although she is 17 and far from innocent. she is psychotic and although small and cute, is very intimidating when angered. she is obsessed with puzzles and riddles and often times will become livid if she asks you one and you answer incorrectly
Other: pansexual. carries around a pocket knife
140wy0y.png
Accepted, Dangan ronpa ftw <3

Oh god, I've caved into the temptation, I'm making a carnie just to have the numbers between players and carnies to be slightly closer to even in respect to each other.

Name: Mephistopheles
Weapon: An old, pathetic sacrificial knife with no real value to anyone who actually attempts to fight her with skill, as it cannot penetrate bone without severe effort. It is very effective against the unsuspecting and scared, however.
Carnival Talent?: Juggles all manner of objects blindfolded.
Things they hate: Sight, extremely bright environment, loud noises, people who test her patience, people brave with stupidity, and the cold. She gets fairly frustrated at everything, and lashes out on the air due to her blindness.
Things they love: Quiet noises, to suss people out with her ears in the name of satisfaction.
Traits: Very fast, has amazingly good hearing, very prideful and relentless (Not a positive trait necessarily, though.), and very silent to be sneaky and all.
Other:I'm not going to spell her name right ever again.
She doesn't look particularly well in the first place, but the odd horn-like features only burst out of her skull upon midnight and her skin chars like a devil, when anyone with any heed of the situation has long left.

100% NOT SATAN
Lilith's Second Bus Simulator.jpg

Last edited:
Oh god, I've caved into the temptation, I'm making a carnie just to have the numbers between players and carnies to be slightly closer to even in respect to each other.

Oh, by the way, did you mean to leave the personality out of the Carnies on purpose? Just to know.

Name: Mephistopheles
Weapon: An old, pathetic sacrificial knife with no real value to anyone who actually attempts to fight her with skill, as it cannot penetrate bone without severe effort. It is very effective against the unsuspecting and scared, however.
Carnival Talent?: Juggles all manner of objects blindfolded.
Things they hate: Sight, extremely bright environment, loud noises, people who test her patience, people brave with stupidity, and the cold. She gets fairly frustrated at everything, and lashes out on the air due to her blindness.
Things they love: Quiet noises, to suss people out with her ears in the name of satisfaction.
Traits: Very fast, has amazingly good hearing, very prideful and relentless (Not a positive trait necessarily, though.), and very silent to be sneaky and all.
Other:I'm not going to spell her name right ever again.

Forgot the appearance and that was hell to get, lemme just put it in.
I'll accept this once you add the image of course, pff~

though mhmm, you can pretty much describe them with the love/hate section, so their form is a little different owob whereas the players form is a little shorter, so I figured I'd give the carnies just a bit of a different touch. ^^

Ah also, We'll start the rp tomorrow~ I'm gonna go to sleep <3

Last edited:
Sparro and Twentyonepilots, yes you can both reserve, that is absolutely fine, however once the RP starts I'll be dealing with applications through PM, so you can PM me or InfinityFlames and we can approve you that way. ^^ this is so the rp doesn't get flooded with apps owob

"owob"

Sounds great! Hopefully we can get the roleplaying community up and running once again and have what happened last year with the two RPs running at once.

Welcome to Lucky Card Carnival

A new carnival has come to town, one that promises to amaze the masses and bring joy to all that enter, of course everyone is excited to come down and enjoy the rides, the shows and attractions Lucky Card offers, and with all of the great reviews, you wouldn't want to miss your very own chance, would you?

.:Suzuya:.

Suzuya Juuzou sat in his father's passenger seat, staring out towards what looked to be the most colourful thing he had ever seen, lights beckoned him forward and cheering encouraged him that this would be one of the most wonderful things he had ever experienced, trapped in a daze of sorts as he placed both hands upon the window adjacent to himself.

"Well I have to go back to work now, will you be able to behave yourself?" Shinohara, his father asked teasingly.

Snapping back to reality, Suzuya nodded, beaming with excitement as he suddenly exclaimed

"I want to ride something that makes my heart explode, that sounds fun! will my life flash before my eyes?~"

After which the stitched boy gripped the door handle, bid his father farewell and sprinted with ticket in hand towards the Carnival, hardly able to contain himself as he swayed back and forth in line with a toothy grin, humming a tune to himself as he tried to gather what little patient he could muster.

filling the air within the carnival's entrance happened to be delicious scents of popcorn, corndogs and sweets of many flavours, the booths coloured brightly and inviting as barkers called out to the people to buy their merchandise followed by the deafening roars of rollercoasters and loud screams echoed through the whole area as happy patrons and children rushed by and bumped into one another, going from attraction to attraction.

.:Naegi:.

Naegi makoto pranced around the carnival, giving coupons and giving directions to anyone that could get lost, as well as promoting his fellow carnies and telling those that seemed interest to go on into the various attractions and to come to their show tonight.

Not to mention being hallow's eve, the night before Halloween, the carnival would stay open late and the brunette wasted no time in letting others know that there would be a special event for anyone that was brave enough to stay after midnight.

"This is exciting, amazing even, we outdo ourselves every year, don't we, monokuma? oh but of course we do.." Naegi muttered to the teddy bear in his hand, which caught a couple worried glances from patrons, leading to them exchanging whispers about how some carnival workers needed a day off, or that some happened to be crazy.

Naegi ignored them, instead hugging his eerie looking teddy bear to his chest, then tugging at his matching bear hoodie, pulling the hood itself down to reveal his odd eyes and began grinning eagerly.

"Oh tonight will be fun.. I think everyone will agree! now come, come get some discounts, It will make your day much brighter~!" Naegi suddenly called out to some new patrons, gaining some enthusiastic glances as he handed out more discounted coupons, bowing as he told everyone to have a nice day and to stay late so they can all enjoy the show if they were brave enough, challenging them seemed fun after all, it would make them all want to stay and use this as some test of courage and in all honesty, Naegi could care less about how brave they were.

Last edited:
.:Osamu:.

Osamu Kanzaki stood at the entrance of the Lucky Card Carnival, he held onto his ticket even tighter than before. The wind blew between Osamu's legs, he was able to feel the breeze go through his black skirt. Osamu smiled as he looked at the carnival, he had been waiting to visit this carnival for a while. Ever since he found out it was coming to town, he had been looking forward to it. Osamu closed his eyes, then drew in a long breath. Osamu opened his eyes back up, then took one step closer to the carnival.

"It's so pretty," Osamu stated, with a warm smile across his face.

Osamu entered the carnival, immediately feeling a rush of excitement as he looked around. It was very lively, to say the least. Children running around everywhere, carnival games being won, snacks being cooked. What more could you want for a night filled of joy? Osamu kept moving forward, examining everything closely; he wanted this night to last forever. Osamu watched as others had fun, just seeing them enjoying themselves made him even more excited.

.:Yukari:.

Yukari Akiyama greeted people sweetly, always willing to help someone out, if they needed help. Yukari was eager to help people out, since she just seemed to enjoy doing it. Yukari loved to see the smiles on people's faces when she would be there to help them. It probably was Yukari's favorite part of being a carnie.

It seemed to be that the carnival was more lively today, which meant that there was more people to be helped. This, obviously made Yukari very happy, she was going to be able to do more of what she loved to do. Yukari skipped around the carnival, as happy as she could be. Yukari gave out tickets along the way.

"I just love this time of year!~" Yukari smiled as she closed her eyes. "It's always so nice around here, and it just makes me so happy!" She squealed with excitement.

Yukari continued to skip around, minding her own business. She accidentally bumped into a few patrons a couple of times, but she apologized profusely, even going as far as giving them ten free tickets to use for carnival prizes. Yukari wanted this night to last forever, even though she knew it wouldn't happen, she still wished it would have.​

(Ohoh, I'm stealing you two's fancy-ass character headings, thank you very much. :))

~Ludivine~

Ludivine strolled about the middle of the carnival with a lolly in her mouth she had just bought, crinkling the wrapper in her hand as if it contained a prize in the middle, as she eyed the rides next to the outskirts. She wasn't a fan of many of the attractions, so she observed the less exciting child rides. She may have got some odd looks for riding them, but she felt the whole bloody place had an odd aura about it, hell, one of those employees had an odd affection for a teddy bear. Perhaps it's an act... she stared at him, lost in thought, until she passed a building that broke her gaze. She spun around and continued walking, heading off to a quiet attraction.

Hmmm, something's going on at midnight. Interesting... She rambled on in her head, marking out the possible events that could go on at midnight. It was Halloween's Eve tonight, perhaps it had something to do with that? Ha, I suppose some attempt-scare event... She chuckled to herself, clearing her mind as she strolled to the attraction she was heading to earlier at a slow pace, in a weak attempt to occupy herself until the dark.

♰Mephistopheles♰

Mephistopheles sat on a fancily decorated stool in one of the larger buildings of the Lucky Card Carnival, twitching silently as the bustling, loud crowds outside yelled and laughed at the attractions, feeling up her face to grasp her ears. She wasn't necessarily stuck in her tent, but she nearly always stays there for the sake of her blindness. It would be stupid to let her outside, bumble about blindfolded, crash into things and ruin them, drawing away patrons that considered her a madwoman. So there she sat coldly, sitting there, sitting there patiently. It would become a lot more quiet at midnight.

She would like that.

Last edited:
Cato
I flashed a winning smile at the ticket lady I spoke.

"One roll of tickets please."
"Coming right up- that'll be twenty dollars please." she responded.
I pretended to dig around in my pockets frantically.
"I-I swear I had a voucher in here somewhere.." I said, putting on the most disappointed look
I could muster.
"You know what? you seem like a trustworthy person.. here you go!" She interjected sympathetically, handing me a roll of tickets.
I took it and grinned at her again, walking away.

I smirked smugly, my facade disappearkng as I entered the crowd.
I shook my head in disdain as I continued walking and observed all the laughing people.
Boys and girls cheerfully prancing about with not a care in the world, loud and boisterous voices,
disgustingly sweet food, it made me shudder internally in disgust.
I had always hated carnivals, especially as a child. All they ever did for me was open up doors
for all the other children to notice how pecuiliarly alone I was and poke fun at me.
The only reason I was here nowbwas that this was a perfect hunting ground for me to find some insecure people
whose Prince Charming I could pretend to be-little would they know that they'd merely be a tool to add to my toolbox.
If only those awful children saw me now, the tables turned. I, Cato, as the perpetrator, not the victim.

Nisa

Nisa smiled and cocked her head as she greeted people enthusiastically, clutching her little pink bear.
She skipped and twirled about, then stopped to give a family some lollipops.
She noticed the father of the family ogling her.
Disgusting, she spat viciously in her head, all the while giggling happily outside of her thoughts.
Nisa continued skipping along, her eyes shining with excitement for the later events to come.
However, she got a little too carried away in her excitement, tripping over what seemed to be a girl in a black skirt.

(sorry it's a bit of a mess, I'm on mobile >.>)​

Last edited:

Osamu suddenly felt a force from behind, and before he knew it he had fallen to the ground. Osamu quickly turned his head to see what had the force was, he ended up seeing a girl with pink pigtails. Osamu got off the ground, then brushed the dirt off of his knees. Osamu wiped the dirt off his hands onto his skirt. Osamu looked the girl into the eyes.

"Watch where you're going next time," Osamu stated, he didn't want to get involved with this girl, and he hoped that she wouldn't try to get acquaint herself with him.

Osamu didn't want a repeat of what happened last time, he simply would not let it happen again. Osamu shivered at the thought of what happened 'last time'. Osamu closed his eyes for a bit, then sighed. Osamu quickly opened his eyes back up again after that. Osamu looked at the girl again, expecting an apology from her.​

Nisa

Nisa felt her blood begin to boil at the girl's attitude, and anger flashed in her eyes.
But before she could do anything, she quickly calmed herself down.
Save it for later she thought to herself.
She flashed an almost childlike smile, hoping it seemed sincere enough.
"Oopsie daisy! My apologies, ma'am!" she said as she pulled a flower from her jacket and
offered it to her.

(misgendering on purpose)

Osamu took the flower, then gave the girl a sweet smile. Osamu examined the flower, then looked back at the girl.

"You mean, sir, I am a boy," Osamu replied. "But, thank you anyway."

Osamu studied the girl, "Eh, she's not too bad," Osamu thought to himself. Osamu cleared his throat, trying to seem as friendly as possible.​

~Nisa~

Nisa pretended to blush shamefully and kicked at the ground. "My apologies, sir!" she squeaked.
She studied the boy, carefully trying to analyze how she could break him later.

She realized that she was staring too long and quickly recovered. "I-I-I like your skirt!" she said.​

"Don't worry about it, it's fine," Osamu gave a sweet smile.

Osamu noticed that Nisa was staring at him, but he didn't really mind. Osamu thought she was strange, but he put it past him. Osamu figured Nisa was probably a carnie, that's why she was in that get-up.

"Thank you," Osamu replied.

.:Suzuya:.

Nearly bumping into several others, Suzuya couldn't contain his excitement any longer after his getting his tickets, looking like he might out and right explode into a hyper fit as he gazed left to right, up and down and eagerly rushed through the crowds, not watching where he was going save for watching for all of the lights and attractions.

Finding a game where he could easily win a prize, Suzuya's attention finally settled onto a booth lined with fake guns and riffles to shoot cups off the stands with, pranching over and climbing up into one of the seats, the stitched boy forked over some of his tickets and grinned wide. "One round, is that fine, is it?~" cocking his head as he questioned the employee, the other nodding and handing the other a small fake gun to shoot the cups with.

Lining up his vision with the cups, the stitched boy began popping bottles over and missing others, trying his best to earn a prize of any sort.

(My post might lack but~ I'm waiting for pizza <3 )

.:Naegi:.

Noticing someone happened to be staring at him, Naegi figured that the girl might of wanted a coupon and hurried after her with quick steps, bouncing over and twirling out in front of Ludivine before extending a hand with a ticket for the 'super exciting awe inspiring show' at midnight, cracking a wide and almost eerie grin.

Naegi bowed like a true gentleman and as if it were animatronic, the teddy bear in his arms mimicked his movements,
the brunette's hair cascading down as he looked up and spoke.
"Why, hello there~ If you don't mind staying until later, we have a show that is sure to amaze! would you be willing to come visit us tonight? there will be free refreshments if you can handle the terror..." The boy smiled mischievously, his red eye almost glowing as he said this.

~Ludivine~

Ludivine spun on her soles as she heard a party of one, two, 'quarrelling' although it was more like an awkward conversation as one attempted an awkward proposal of sorts with a flower. Being the eavesdropping twit she was, she abandoned her attraction-trek to tune in to their conversation. Everything felt fairly static, so she really was just stalling her dumb time until the hour of midnight, when the interesting things happened, at least from what she heard from the pamphlets they were given. She was very surprised she hadn't heard about whatever this interesting midnight event was. Regardless, she made a rash attempt to listen in.

Last edited:
Back