• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unnecessary hate for mouse villagers?

Buttonsy

Loser
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Is it just me, or does it seem like mice are pretty much despised by 99% of the ACNL community?? I don't really get it, I think they are adorable. One of my absolute dreamies (a villager of mine who moved away and I want back) is Moose, and there are plenty of others with adorable designs, like Bree, Bettina, Rod, Penelope, Chadder, Broccolo, and Bella.

Is there any particular reason people seem so hostile towards mouse villagers?

Last edited:
yeah ): ive had both broccolo and dora and i loved them ;W; they are cute imo but they're not the prettiest villgaers... still, they don't deserve the hate they get

I personally like mouse villagers as well but I haven't seen any hate towards them? Where did you see this?

I'll admit they're one of my worst species, at one point I got really worried I might get one move in, but I've been really lucky. It's not that there's anything wrong with mice, it's just me, my preference, I always feel their designs aren't minimal enough, there's nothing actually wrong with them, I'm really glad that some people love them, I always feel a bit guilty when I don't like a species for no reason whatsoever! :(

I've had Bree in my first town since I started playing in December of 2014. There's no way I'm letting her go. She's just too cute for me to let her leave.

in the future im making a mouse town
they are lovable and so happy im gonna make one in the future :)

Omg I'm doing that right now.

Dora is one of my favorite villagers.

lol i thoguth i was gonna be the only one but i guess im not (kinda wanted to believe i was the only one)
but yay love for the mouses

Mice are underrated :(

I have Chadder in my new town, he's such a sweetheart.

Last edited:
ok yes, a lot of them suck... like Moose, Rod, Greta, etc where they are weird colors or have weird niche expressions, that its just like, why do this! But Bettina is one of my absolute dreamies! She is so cute!

Yeah it's weird how out of all species mouses get a lot of hate. Even more than goats do, which is weird cuz those mofos look like bike seats.

Personally I've only had Bree and I loved her lots. Imo her design is adorable. If I ever get a fourth town I'll make sure to get at least one mouse. Probably Rod or Bella. I'd also really adore to have Greta sometime cuz she reminds me of Morgana Fey from AA and she'd fit a zen town perfectly.

Last edited:
I dont think they are hated. But I dont see a huge desire in the mice species on the forum. For me, they're ok. I'm not a huge fan of them and the only one I like is Bettina

Ehh. They don't have the most interesting designs. They are rather cute though.

Yeah, it doesn't seem like many of the mice are all that popular. I actually kind of like Bella and Bree.

mice b ugleh.

Just kidding but yeah I don't find them easy to blend in with any of the other villagers. Just very aesthetically displeasing to have in my town.

I don't love (or hate) the mouse villagers, but I do really like Rod. (And Carmen, who was in my original AC town. I will remember her forever.)

I think they're gross lol. I don't like their designs or what they wear. I had Rizzo or whatever for two years and i absolutely hated him. He always gave my villagers ugly shirts

Last edited:
Back