• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Idea Town Book

maybe a monster town with "unnatural" looking villagers (like peaches, stitches, coco, ribbot)

idk...if it's on there my eyes probably skipped over it

I might make one for red/ black theme or food theme.

I can't decide

so many ideas so hard to choose from right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

maybe a monster town with "unnatural" looking villagers (like peaches, stitches, coco, ribbot)

idk...if it's on there my eyes probably skipped over it

no there not
il put it as unnatural and not monsters

I wonder if it would be possible to model your town after an actual city. Maybe that's a dumb idea. But a simple idea could be to make it Egyptian and put pyramids everwhere and Sphinx and make a desert.

A GOT town (as mentioned earlier) would be awesome. I'd want to see that. A town modeled after a show/movie/book seems like it'd be interesting.

Or, a town modeled after a board game could be done. Would have to add stuff to differentiate from being just a story town.

I wonder if it would be possible to model your town after an actual city. Maybe that's a dumb idea. But a simple idea could be to make it Egyptian and put pyramids everwhere and Sphinx and make a desert.

A GOT town (as mentioned earlier) would be awesome. I'd want to see that. A town modeled after a show/movie/book seems like it'd be interesting.

Or, a town modeled after a board game could be done. Would have to add stuff to differentiate from being just a story town.

I already but Egyptian and got town
But I'm not seeing it a town looking like a board game
Well maybe monopoly but don't see it

I already but Egyptian and got town
But I'm not seeing it a town looking like a board game
Well maybe monopoly but don't see it

There is a dream town called Clue that's modeled after the board game of the same name. The whole town is actually a game you can play, and the creator used to (maybe still does?) change "who did it" from time to time so previous visitors could play again.

An Earthbound town would be pretty awesome!

Are you archiving different ideas or? I guess I could list the themes of my towns, medieval, apocalyptic, tribal/psychedelic. My themes are pretty loose though, but as long as they inspire me and such idc.

Other town ideas ive been considering doing in the future: pirate, punk city (city with all punk villagers and pink/purple color in the city paths and such + graffiti), hatoful boyfriend inspired town (all male birds lol), a town full of nerds (all nerdy villagers like Velma and the superheroes)

Last edited:
Are you archiving different ideas or? I guess I could list the themes of my towns, medieval, apocalyptic, tribal/psychedelic. My themes are pretty loose though, but as long as they inspire me and such idc.

Other town ideas ive been considering doing in the future: pirate, punk city (city with all punk villagers and pink/purple color in the city paths and such + graffiti), hatoful boyfriend inspired town (all male birds lol), a town full of nerds (all nerdy villagers like Velma and the superheroes)

I'm just archiving in a way sort off
This is just only ago show ideas for people
To know what to do with their town if they have no idea
So I Judy don't add villagers or nothing like that
Just mentioning ideas to be put and in what category they probably go on better

this is such a great idea! what about different themes in different parts of towns!

Back