• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia V: Daycare Mafia - Endgame - Town wins!

Any one can join main games. Nub games are just for newbies that want to learn the basics. Because in main there could be a bunch of crazy roles/mechanics.

I'm assuming I can talk now since it's game over but sorry if I can't-

Hey! I feel kinda sad that I died night one. Mainly because... the game got so much awesome after. Literally. I was screaming internally at everything. Everyone was so. so smart. I mean. Aside from lynching me. but eh it's ok.

Taesaek - You're so good at this. Unbelievably so.

Toad - Sorry for being so sus of you, but oh my god. That role claim really turned it around! Amazing. A+.

Alexi - You're really good at reading stuff too!

rest of town - If you were townie, talk more! Please. .w. I understand the shortened day didn't really help, but it's ok. This is probably one of your first games and it's chill. We all have lives too, so we understand if you can't be as active. But don't go around voting for people without at least a brief explanation. These can help town a lot!

mafia - wow. You were pretty good at blending in. Hello's ignoring of the thread didn't get her anywhere, sadly. (I did this 1st time being mafia, don't panic XD)

Sorry if this is rude or anything. I didn't intend to upset anyone. ^^.

I was mafia coach, and tbh, I think that hello forgot that they were playing. No defense in the thread, no scum chat posts

I was mafia coach, and tbh, I think that hello forgot that they were playing. No defense in the thread, no scum chat posts

I KNEW IT. i knew u had to be mafia coach but i linked together your page views to inkling as ink possibly being mafia. LOL.
oops.

As aforementioned, I coached Toads and Alexi. Tbh I was kinda scared for toads there Day 1, but once the NL hang up passed I think you both did amazing! Really proud of you guys going in there and trying to find scum despite the inactivity prevalent all throughout the 3 days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, it's still taking signups! :D

thank you for being a wonderful coach <3
tbh in binding of isaac i had no clue wtf i was doing lmao but you def. helped me overall improve during this game. c:

I'm assuming I can talk now since it's game over but sorry if I can't-

Hey! I feel kinda sad that I died night one. Mainly because... the game got so much awesome after. Literally. I was screaming internally at everything. Everyone was so. so smart. I mean. Aside from lynching me. but eh it's ok.

Taesaek - You're so good at this. Unbelievably so.

Toad - Sorry for being so sus of you, but oh my god. That role claim really turned it around! Amazing. A+.

Alexi - You're really good at reading stuff too!

rest of town - If you were townie, talk more! Please. .w. I understand the shortened day didn't really help, but it's ok. This is probably one of your first games and it's chill. We all have lives too, so we understand if you can't be as active. But don't go around voting for people without at least a brief explanation. These can help town a lot!

mafia - wow. You were pretty good at blending in. Hello's ignoring of the thread didn't get her anywhere, sadly. (I did this 1st time being mafia, don't panic XD)

Sorry if this is rude or anything. I didn't intend to upset anyone. ^^.

i'm sorry you died day one. i was praying i swayed the vote, but in the end it's good i didn't get toad killed be in the end he was our ace. oops. i hope you sign up for more games because i want to see you play in the future! <3

thank you for your compliments, you're too sweet, and it's really just bc i had a great coach and a strong love of arguing my point. mafia is the best stress relief because it's all no hard feelings- it's really just accusations and hopefully nobody here felt personally attacked, ESP YOU TOAD DONT HATE ME PLEASE. i'm really not as rude as i come across when making a case.

gj you guys :D

I only lived for a day and a night but it was pretty fun haha and thanks to panda for being my coach!

yes thanks sarasakat! I was all over the place, so thanks for reeling me in... I shouldn't play so fluidly I feel like, and think more (or less) before I speak lol

its ok Taesaek, I totally trust you lolololol

1 shot bulletproof isn't told when they are hit.... so Ink wouldn't know if Rune targeted them. That would account for no death last night too

i didn't know this

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyways, yay, we won!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, rune you pretty much killed yourself with your comments in the end lol

@Inkling He'd have to either claim Doc who saved you (which he'd have to explain why he healed you and why you didn't get a notification) or claim Toads was lying (which would only save him forna day max and he'd have to explain why Toads would reasonably kill his mafian mate like that D2). The game was pretty much over at that point.

Tbh what I don't get is the inkling kill. Rune, why?

@Inkling He'd have to either claim Doc who saved you (which he'd have to explain why he healed you and why you didn't get a notification) or claim Toads was lying (which would only save him forna day max and he'd have to explain why Toads would reasonably kill his mafian mate like that D2). The game was pretty much over at that point.

probably to set me up, i mean, ink and i went at it.
ink accused me of being mafia, so having ink killed after their little attack towards me would make me look bad. esp bc i think i recall saying "if i was mafia, i'd have killed ink. "lol but then again that would only save rune for a day bc in the end, toad would KNOW i wasn't mafia bc he tracked me night 1 and i came back townie.

Endgame

As the kids went out to try and find the last bully, they found out that it was actually runeraider! As Toadsworthy watched him try to attack Inkling at night, he outted and won town the game!

The Town wins!
Congratulations to the endgamed town players: Alexi, Taesaek, Mother of all Llamas, Toadsworthy and Inkling!

Mafia Chat/Dead and Observers Chat/Actions and Rolelist
Sharing your Coach Private topic is optional, not required.

mafia chat msg #14 and 15... i freaking knew it. esp #15
except no one was sus of me for that so i kept quiet lool

i was hoping for more chat but really not surprised ahah, o well.

in other words, Tarot mafia is still open for sign ups! I hope most of you come and give it a shot since you've had your first taste of mafia c:

omg, I wanted to flip my computer on day 1 - 2 when everyone wanted to kill me! I literally was confused on the NL thing guys.... why did no one believe meeeeeee!

I joined med mafia.... and there are so many roles is crazy to follow

Endgame

As the kids went out to try and find the last bully, they found out that it was actually runeraider! As Toadsworthy watched him try to attack Inkling at night, he outted and won town the game!

The Town wins!
Congratulations to the endgamed town players: Alexi, Taesaek, Mother of all Llamas, Toadsworthy and Inkling!

Mafia Chat/Dead and Observers Chat/Actions and Rolelist
Sharing your Coach Private topic is optional, not required.

what about Lynn ? rude.

sry nvrmind

Last edited:
Back