• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

SATARIC confirmed for me in PM that only one of each role can exist. Therefore, Trundle avoids being dagger stabbed and we will lynch him. I'm going to stab Dolby. He reminds me of third party in got and he's gonna be silent whole time anyways

I lied about being Samson lol sry

#lynchtrundle2k16

Cory I didn't want to out that I had the dagger for cases exactly like this. I was hoping someone would claim my role, meaning we can guarantee lynch scum (the person who claimed my role, thus getting me another shot) and we can stab someone else

#lynchtrundle2k16

Cory I didn't want to out that I had the dagger for cases exactly like this. I was hoping someone would claim my role, meaning we can guarantee lynch scum (the person who claimed my role, thus getting me another shot) and we can stab someone else

you know what....
thats a good reason
and yea whenever trundle does this hes scum

Still highly suspicious of Lucanosa, but I guess if Trundle's confirmed scum I need to vote.

lwIjEPc.png

Day 2.5:

"Oath2Order raised his dagger to the sky..
And with a determined look said "I choose you to die!"

Dolby has been stabbed in the heart. Their role is revealed to be Mom. The power of the dagger bypasses their immunity!

SxvqSNV.jpg

His role description is:

Mom
Passive Ability: You return as Town (Victim) to any inspections.
Secondary Passive Ability: You cannot be killed at night, except by very rare actions that bypass immunity.

The Sacrifical Dagger has served it's purpose. It is now removed from the game.
You have about 22 hours left of the day - Please do not forget to vote.

Thanks Oathsenpai

- - - Post Merge - - -

1 mafia left?

Also proves Oath to be town. I Don't think he'd be third party who killed Rune, he's definitely not Mafia.

Blah. I got like 5 pages to read. Egg hunting got me distracted... basically just wanted to point this out before I read everything:

Alexi-The most active of all the noobies. She seems to have a full understanding of the game so far, but has yet to post actual reads and just comments on things. I think this is just typical newbie behavior for not knowing what to do.
^ yep. The game is pretty easy to understand actually. The only reason I'm just not posting lengthy reads is because mostly everyone here has a huge history of playing mafia with each other, so they know how someone else acts when they're scum/town/third party. Thats pretty much my only disadvantage towards this game.

I did quickly want to add in from Night 1 that Beardo was killed, why? She kept trying to get answers for her placement vote from either Trundle or Kat. b/c I can't use search functions, I don't remember who it was. If it was Kat, well thats void since they were killed off too. If it was Trundle, that's suspicious to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

O wait what. Role revealed? Missed all this while posting, oops.

Yay, somewhat relevant things

I want you all to remember that in a two faction mafia game it is easy for a mafia member to come off as pro-town as they are actively hunting scum, just like a SK.

Ness and Panda have been arguing over nothing this whole day phase, just different forms of nothing as time passes

PPL who I don't feel are town
Lucanosa(Placeholder vote 3 hours in, sus on Ness bc they consider Ness's comment on the rune joke a defense)
Ayaya(Seems to be avoiding the thread at the moment. They may be busy with irl things, but I don't like the drop in post count and quality)

PPL who I feel are good right now
Panda(I actually feel like Panda is town, unlike quite a few of you, even though I haven't been seen her as scum. Most noob scum try to lay back and be non-confrontational, but panda isn't doing that. Not that certain aspects of her posts and nitpickyness aren't scummy to some people, but it's normal behavior for her)
Oath2order
Sarasakat

*Ninja Vanish and Sleeps*

Nah, I'll be on for another 15 minutes

Only important post from Dolby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Trundle can you just surrender? Rather not wait another day for nothing.

ha ok i lied earlier soz i don't have time for reads but it's fine cause oath stabbed who i wanted to vote for the most, and minties can carry us <3

bye scumdle and i expect the hat video asap

Minties still hasn't flipped + I'm still not scum

BTW Dolby has been pushing me all game, doesn't that help show I'm not scum?

Hahaha Oath you ****ing bae. That was literally beautiful.

Trundle honestly it's kind of sad at this point. Claiming samson, then not. Claiming to have shot someone last niggt, then not. Painfully obvious.

RIP I fell asleep while typing reads and wake up to find out the search feature is removed... I think I stopped around when Minties posted her case on Trundle. Typing the rest of this post at 5 AM now.

I'm gonna go through each player from the list in OP. Most will be null reads unless stated otherwise bc they can still be 3rd party even if Ness went after them/vice versa.

Dolby
With two blue deaths and also the most powerful ones, I'm inclined to think Dolby is again bluesniping. All the games I've played with him he's always scum and he's always lurking, and we just let him because he manages to not-look-scummy-enough for us to lynch him. He's not sharing much either in this game, beside these two posts. Lucanosa always manages to seem scummy in recent games where his behavior is generally anti-town, so I think scum tend to target him to bandwagon. I'd like to see reads from you, Dolby.

EDIT: WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS MAFIA​

doughssant
What I noticed about him is that he, like Ness does, say that he's gonna post reads but the most we get is this. Coincidentally they put Rune and Kat as suspicious, but since I made a huge case on Kat I'm not one to call him out on this lol. Now that it is D2, I want to see his reads first.​

Daniel
Ness went after him and told on his good bye post to look at his post on Daniel. Usually I would clear Daniel as town and be suspicious at anyone going after him, but in this game he could still be 3rd party, since scum would actively go after them as well. Otherwise I'm leaning on null for him from his posts, I'll give him another look once he posted his reads.

EDIT: He has posted his read while I was typing this, and from that, I think he's leaning more on town now.​

Panda
Honestly she posts a lot so I'm less inclined to do a read on her. She voted for Ness pretty early so I don't think she's scum, but still possible as 3rd party. Comparing with her playstyle before and now, I'm slightly leaning on null on her from meta. Also waiting for her reads.​

Alexi
So far they're behaving like a new player would, and I appreciate that they put more effort than most newbies do. I don't think they're scum because of this post, as Ness wouldn't reply like that if they're on the same team. Null for now because there's a chance they're doing so well bc they have a team who told them what to do. Please share what your thoughts about each player so far so we can figure out your thought process :)

Oath
Never played with him as scum and his playstyle matches his town meta, so from his posts so far he's null.​

Minties
I honestly prefer to keep her alive for now regardless of alignment. I thought if she's not mafia/3rd party then either of the two would kill her, and if she stayed alive then either she's part of them or they'd guess she'd be protected. Why I prefer to keep her alive? Because just like me, she has the pressure to help town because she's known for her good posts. She HAS to help town scumhunt or people would point out that she's less helpful (just like what people are saying about me). I'd rather keep her alive because she's a player who contribute and can help get discussion going. She even made a post on Trundle too on which some points she brought up I didn't even realize (I've been dismissing his post subconsciously as from a new player bc of the username change smh) I'll also keep an eye on her if she tries to start a mislynch on someone :lemon: Null on her.​

mother of llamas, Crys, Iggy Koopa, stardusk
Where art thou​

Trundle AKA BeaverMan2016 AKA GopherManSupreme AKA AshNOT
Minties' case on him brought up good points, but due to how he plays as town in Forest Fire & Scummy and how he both got lynched on those games, personally for me it seems like he's trying too hard to appear as town in this game to avoid being lynched/killed again and that would make anyone seem scummy. Comparing to him as mafia in GoT & Papers Please, he plays much better on both of those games compared to Scummy, and he got lynched because of a fatal RC and got killed by SK respectively. On Scummy he's just... his death post explains it. Either way if he doesn't step up then we either get scum or another mislynch due to his own mistake. RIP him at this point.​

Lucanosa
I'm not gonna even attempt analyzing him because he hasn't improved much. He continues to help himself instead of helping town by repeating "you guys are just starting a ****lynch on me!!" and you know what, people are gonna keep pointing at you if you don't try to scumhunt seriously. (Yes I'm still salty about what happened in Scummy) Can you please do something other than guilt-trip people for actually having valid reasons to suspect you?​

The reads below are done after the search feature is disabled for Easters :mad:

m3ow
Like Minties I prefer to keep her alive because she has pressure to contribute good posts due to her reputation, and so far she's doing well because she got Ness, and Dolby turned out to be mafia. Null on her as she's still a possible 3rd party.​

Jacob
I voted for him on D2 for reasons already stated, though unfortunately while I can't look at his posts right now, I do remember him just voting without saying why (I think Daniel called him out on this). I want to see more of what he says.​

Soda Fox/Cory
I'm unfamiliar with how both Soda Fox and Cory plays, and with the search feature disabled I can't find out.​

If you noticed, most of these reads have me saying "I want to see their reads/thoughts" that's because I noticed in recent games, we always let the same players carry town and the rest follows through. Now the one who most people scumread are either people who slipped/playing badly, the ones w/ huge posts, and the ones who seem suspicious based on meta. It's unfair because it's letting known lurkers/****posters slip by regardless of alignment.

With how there are two mafia teams, I can't easily discern who is scum based on Ness' flip, so I need more to work with, please. It's also a bit unfair if you rely on other people to find scum for you when we're all busy with other things too :(

In conclusion: I want to see doughssant, Panda, Alexi, Lucanosa, and Jacob post reads because I don't have enough to work with here. If you are town, then please help us figure out your alignment by posting more.

I'm also gonna prod the inactive players (mother of llamas, Crys, Iggy Koopa, stardusk) as I think Sataric allowed us to prod them?

Why are you saying prefer to keep them alive. That sounds kinda scummy like u dont want to kill them rn

Why are you saying prefer to keep them alive. That sounds kinda scummy like u dont want to kill them rn

I already said why. They contribute by actively scumhunting and with two mafia teams, that's more helpful right now than just lurking/posting one-liners. Samson can kill them at night if we lynch scum every day too.

Back