• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Dethy 2 - The Jackson 5 [Town wins!]

Arstotzkan

A scum mom
Bells
Zipper Sakura
Flea
Famous Mushroom
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Pear (Fruit)
Spring Shamrock
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
This set up consists of Michael, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon, the 5 members of the Jackson 5.

There's been a murder out back, and the 5 know one of them is responsible! But which is it?

Signups:

1) N e s s
2) Call Me Daniel
3) oath2order
4) Dolby
5) Natty

This is an open setup:
Sane Cop, Insane Cop, Naive Cop, Paranoid Cop and Mafioso
  • Sane Cop - gets scum results on scum, town results on town
  • Insane Cop - gets town results on scum, scum results on town
  • Naive Cop - gets town results on everyone
  • Paranoid Cop - gets scum results on everyone
  • Mafioso - You have one kill each night.

You guys know the rules so I might put them here later but as of now I'm too lazy. Just follow the traditional mafia rules. This is also a no-PM game. Days will last for 48 hours (or until a majority is reached) and Night will last for 24 (or until I get all actions).

Game starts as Night start, no death. This means that cops will get a chance to investigate N1, but there will be no kills N1.

Last edited:
Remember that when the cop dies, you don't know their sanity, death just returns Cop or Mafioso.

Are we following IRC dethy rules with Night-start, no death?

Anyways, in. I love dethy set-up. In

Wait, this setup is super unbalanced if you're using unique role names. No night death leaves 5 players on day one, of which, if we massclaim, two are left as scum. Lynch one incorrectly is best case for scum, but it ends the next day when they're lynched in a 2v1

dethy for the win

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, this setup is super unbalanced if you're using unique role names. No night death leaves 5 players on day one, of which, if we massclaim, two are left as scum. Lynch one incorrectly is best case for scum, but it ends the next day when they're lynched in a 2v1

you dingdong there are five roles there are not two scum

Nah Dolby - people won't know that they're Paranoid, Insane, ect. All they will get is a PM saying they're Cop.

Will there be the option to no lynch?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, pretty sure that this is dethy 2. We had one a year ago I think

Back