• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

Sent in the papers and filled out the online forms for disability money so hope they get back to me soon (tm)

Finally got our ac unit fixed + got new cars. Hopefully other things won't go down on us lol

I cleaned up my house and threw out junk I've had stored away for years! I love the feeling just after a big clean and the house is so much cleaner and organsied.

nothing good really happened to me today but I found out my best friend finally got a job after applying to so many for so long and getting turned down!

Rather yesterday but I was out late so didn't have time to go on, but this dude dressed as Jack Sparrow were in the streets trying to get some dough :p Kinda fun cause he had this sign that said "Help me get back to the Carribean" lol

And just now got to know my package is finally somewhat in Sweden so just gotta wait 'til they roll the things up here aaah.

I really feel like I am getting to a good place where I am better at accepting and learning from things. I hope this continues... ! it only took me 3 decades of life to get here!

Last edited:
Puppy chomps! They're literally the best ever. The second I walk into my mom's room (which is the puppy room now) and just yell "Puppies!" they all wake up and attack and chew on everything they can get their little chompers on.

i JUST PLAYED A PICTIONARY GAME WITH MY GOOD FRIEND AND I WAS DRAWING CRAZY STUFF LOL. SORRY CAPS ON I WAS IN TROLL MODE

Back