• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

I finished an art assignment and the toby fox man answered some of my burning questions about composing/soundtracks so that was cool

Today was the end of my sleepless nights, I finished writing my thesis! Some glasses of wine are on their way.
Cheers!

one of my pansy seeds sprouted and i finally got my 4th mori

i had prefect training today @ school which im glad i got through to, though everyone who got it applied for senior prefect (in charge of all the prefects n stuff) and they haven't decided who has it yet. my uniform is red but prefects get to wear a grey polo shirt in spring and summer and also get a special tie so pretty excited for that!
also i had parents evening yesterday and everything was good, couldn't get an appointment w/ my sociology and health and social care teacher but she called my parents today and said really nice things about my progress and how i challenge her as a teacher apparently?? but she's a super great , nice teacher so it means a lot

Playing flag football was the best. Our team always had something wrong with each person, but we had a winning-streak. I was the slipper/flags always pulled down, the hiker was the walker (he rarely ran, except thinking about tacos), one of them always scored a touchdown, but her height plays a disadvantage sometimes (let's call her 'shorty'), and the receiver was the butterfingers (cant seem to pull anyone's flag down). It led up to hilarious situations with me falling all the time, 'shorty' is always mad at the walker not running with the football, and butterfingers missing every time he had a chance to pull a flag (literally was in their hands, but slips off). Our winning-streak was what kept us going xD Our fighting spirit haha~

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Flea Collectibles. Make them real plz!!!

(Much better than 2015's)

If you like porridge/oatmeal, specifically sweet cinnamon add peanut butter and jam/jelly to it!
It's a master piece.

Back