• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best rabbit villagers?

erikaeliseh

Bells
Cake
What are your favourite rabbit villagers? They aren't as popular as cats or deers, but i think there are some pretty cute ones. My favourites are bunnie, ruby, chrissy and francine. Lately ive been liking dotty too.. side note, but what does everyone think of Dotty? im contemplating getting her in my town but im not sure. thanks!

I find Dotty very cute. I also had Gabi in Wild World and I thought she was cute.

I would have to say Chirissy. I'm not crazy about the rabbit villagers but she was my original and gave me most of the peppy PWP's. I guess I got more attached to her than I had realised actually

Mira, Ruby, Chrissy, Francine are my favorite girl rabbits. Cole & Gaston are my favorite guys. I've been thinking about doing an all rabbit town when I get another cartridge...

O'hare is my rabbit husband.

He's so cute, and a chocolate bunny! I had my town dedicated to him at one point.

jwSs64O - Imgur.jpg
I have Mira,Gaston,Pippy and O'Hare and I like 'em all.

I have an all-bunny town with: Chrissy, Francine, Bunnie, Mira, O'Hare, Gaston, Coco, Genji, Cole and Ruby and I love them all! But O'Hare is my love and Genji and Ruby are my OTP of Animal Crossing because reasons.

I also have Dotty in my newest town and she's adorable. She's totally a Dutch rabbit. SHE'S A DUTCHIE! *dies of cuteness overload*

The rabbits are so underrated! <3 My personal favorites are Coco and Mira. Snake looks pretty awesome as well and Doc looks adorable tbh.

I really can't decide but half of my town is full of rabbits. I have Bunnie, Ruby, Chrissy, Francine, and Mira. I also like Dotty, and Snake (I used to have Snake).

I love them all! Coco, Bonbon, Chrissy, Francine, Mira, O'Hare, Genji, Ruby, Cole... I do like pretty much all of the rabbits tbh :)

Francine and Ruby are my favorites! Genji's awesome too. I had him as a starter in Wild World and New Leaf.

My favorites are Chrissy + Francine (they're two peas in a pod, you can't have one without the other :p) and Tiffany. She's bad***.

Back