• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you could have more villagers, would you?

Waterbottle1234

Bells
Winter Mittens
Towns would need to be a bit bigger but I think I'd really enjoy twenty-twenty five villagers. I get so bored and can never seem to have all the personality types with just ten. Also unrelated: freya and gala moved right next to ahnka without any lot resetting. Why you guys there's tons of room image.jpgimage.jpg

I would like to have more villagers too!! There are so many cute and nice ones out there and is so cruel that we can only have 10 :(
But if they were to add more villagers, I think they should add more personality as well,
because the dialogs tend to be repetitive after you talk to them for awhile,
so if we have more villagers but still getting the same dialogs regardless of who we talk to,
we will still get bored eventually...
btw, you really have a nice map there :D:D

I would love to have more villagers, definitely. Maybe not 20, I feel like I'd spend a lot of time chasing them down, but definitely more than 10.

I agree with Vickie though, that there would need to be more personalities. Imagine having 20 villagers and you talk to different people every day but they just say the same things over and over again.

Yes I will definitely want more villagers. It is so hard trying to decide on only 10 villagers, so being able to have more would be great.

If I could I would definitely want more villagers to live in my town! Definitely hoping they let you have more in future ac installments.

Yes, that would be very nice; maybe around 15-20 or so, I hope that means new villagers and personality types o:

20 would be nice
And make 10 personality
To have 2 of each :p

I think in the gamecube version you can have more than 10?
Anyways, I'd definitely like 15 or so villagers c:

This is exactly why I have 5 towns. I now have 50 villagers :) I wouldn't mind 15 villagers per town at all!

omg... 16 in the original GC version was amazing! we def need more than 10 though

Yes and no. I'll love having more villager friends and all, but then I'd have to hunt down more villagers. In my towns, I always try to keep 10 villagers so random move ins won't mess up my town. If they got rid of random moves/ move ins from the void and just made campers more frequent, then I'd love more. But otherwise, it'll just be more tracking down villagers and plot resetting

I would definitely like more villagers. Like how it was back in the gamecube days. Also your map kinda looks like mine!
m.jpg

Maybe... I'd love to meet as many villagers as possible. But it'd make me feel more guilty for not being able to write to all of them, and I probably wouldn't talk to all of them all the time and be more likely to refuse requests because I want to do other tasks. I guess that makes it more realistic.

I currently try to only speak to the villagers I want to keep because I want to experience more of them. I'd love it if we could have more villagers but I'd like more personalities as well.

I'd like to have 15 villagers because I have a few villagers on my list like Chevre and Lucy that I'd like to have around, but no room for them since I love my 3 normals Aurora, who is a permanent villager, Gala *so far permanent*, and Lily *permanent so far but least favorite compared to Gala and Aurora.

Back