• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

strange request

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotch

Bells
Isabelle
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
so I dealt with a lot of bad things today, and I have to leave for the night, so I was wondering if everybody could pm me a bunch of happy messages/positive messages and gifts or something like that.
this is all up to you though.
thanks for opening the fourm

I can:
  • Draw a terrible drawing
  • Make a ten hour video dedicated to you
  • Do some in-game ACNL stuff
  • Play anything on FunOrb with you
  • Spam you with private messages, which I shall now proceed to do Just remembered what happened on every single other occasion when I've tried to comfort people

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seriously, pick one or suggest one. I'm always here to help make your day different. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, oh, oh! Make sure, if you have ACNL on you, to send loads of letters! Trust me, they'll all respond in a typical, comforting fashion, lol. Doing that on a different version like WW is a little more risky. :p

Last edited:
I thought this forum is for asking questions about TBT. I don't think you're supposed to use it for your personal requests. We all have bad days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back