• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Ok well i'm probably dead tonight because i'm VT, i'll try to help before I die. That or mafia keeps me around to try and frame me. As hammy as it sounds for me to say "frame me" its probably going to be true. I'll contribute to try and help me prove innocence tonight.

Ok well i'm probably dead tonight because i'm VT, i'll try to help before I die. That or mafia keeps me around to try and frame me. As hammy as it sounds for me to say "frame me" its probably going to be true. I'll contribute to try and help me prove innocence tonight.

How are you verified town

Well I don't know much but in my opinion keep an eye out for Trundle, Endless, Daniel and maybe Tina/Meg. I can tell they're IRL friends so they might know each others roles
As for town reads, I would say m3ow, probably Kit and maybe Ness, his claim seems pretty solid though.

That sounded sort of forced but w/e.

Well I don't know much but in my opinion keep an eye out for Trundle, Endless, Daniel and maybe Tina/Meg. I can tell they're IRL friends so they might know each others roles
As for town reads, I would say m3ow, probably Kit and maybe Ness, his claim seems pretty solid though.
I like in NYC which is no where near the others

We're not allowed to talk about the game irl anyways though

We're in twilight right now so Llama, you can post as much as possible before you have your goodbye post. Llama, is there anyone you think is completly mafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I know.

Well its day 1 still, but Ashtot and his followers could be a possibilty

- - - Post Merge - - -

How can we even know if Llama is town

Why would I even bother helping anymore if I was mafia

MEHPl4q.png

No death flair, at the aquarium. Sorry guys. Jon was a leftover name in the list.

mother of all llamas has been lynched.

Role PM:

Minties said:
Vh6FBNg.png
Jon Snow (Townie)
The death of Ned Stark weighs heavily on you and increases your will to fight the flippant Lannisters and current boy king. You only have your voice as a weapon, so use it wisely. You may become kingmaker should the kingmaker die. You may become king.
Your win condition is: Eliminate all of the mafia trying to steal the throne for themselves.

Players remaining: 22 / 23

Mafia remaining: ?? / ??

3rd Party Remaining: ?? / ??

Mafia KP = ? (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 27 hours to send in your actions via PM. Please PM me to change your will with the title of the PM saying "Will". Night one ends ~7PM AEST time (12:00AM PST). Good luck.

Back