Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

And here we see the wild scumdle in his natural habitat, contributing nothing

What do you want me to do? Argue on baseless accusations? Tom should have done a completely random (incl. whole player list) instead of going through all of this. I already mentioned that I think Daniel is scum. There is literally nothing else I can contribute.

Okay well I'll cross my fingers
If we're wrong I nominate scumdle for posting nothing or Trojan for posting nothing for D2
I have a feeling like we're wrong though
I never watched GoT so meh

Its like the only character you knew was John Snow 'cause you havent watched the show so you just claim him

What do you want me to do? Argue on baseless accusations? Tom should have done a completely random (incl. whole player list) instead of going through all of this. I already mentioned that I think Daniel is scum. There is literally nothing else I can contribute.

You gotta do more than just pop in twice -.-

If we're wrong I nominate scumdle for posting nothing or Trojan for posting nothing for D2

I'm up for a Kit lynch cause not only have they done nothing but they're claiming FOR NO REASON

Llamas can you define what a safeclaim is? Nobody say other then llamas

In that sense you also nominated half of the playlist for doing nothing either.

<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we not lynch llama ty
If you guys would feel better killing scumdle I'm down for that too

And as I mentioned earlier, gather an opinion and stick with it. Changing who you want lynched every 5 minutes is pretty dumb playing regardless of alignment.

I claim and you don't believe me? Well okay...

Well, it's a reasonable thing to not believe. Wikipedia says he's the main POV character in the books. I'd be amazed if that was actually a townie role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Llamas can you define what a safeclaim is? Nobody say other then llamas

wew lad

A quick Googly search pretty much confirms Snow as a big player in the show so townie strikes me funny

My opinion is that everyone is scum
And to push everyone for info
Bbys acting like u immune to questioning

A role given by the hosts to Mafia, the thong in your Smash game.

well hopefully you guys will realise how stubborn and idiotic you are if I happen to be lynched!

Well, it was worth a shot. The fact that your new and knew what it was makes me suspect you a bit more.

A quick Googly search pretty much confirms Snow as a big player in the show so townie strikes me funny

Ah suppose that makes sense
If that was an actual safe claim I question Minties choices

Back