• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Final Fantasy Explorers

lucitine

Mermaid Princess <3
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
New Horizons Token
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
ど
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Thought I'd make a thread for nintendos newest game!

Thoughts on the game so far? The icon is ugly ._.

bless your soul for making this thread. i basically yolo bought this game today, honestly have no idea how to play LOL
any pointers either post here or shoot me a PM. literally everything confuses me so don't ask "what do you need help with", 'cause I literally need help with everything LOL

from what i've played so far the game seems p fun tho

Hmm...I can help you with what I know, but im still a tad confused as well xD
I don't understand what "Cheer" does. We went and fought the red dragon and I cheered in the middle of the fight...both got stuck and couldnt move for 30 seconds

Hah we are getting it today apparently. It looks good but if it has RTS battle system I'm not getting it lol.

I've never actually played any other ff game ._.

i've played the advance ports of i, ii, iv and v, the ds iii, X for ps2 and some weirdo port of xii that can go suck schlongs all the way to hell. needless to say if the combat is anything like XII or those.. nah bruh

Last edited:
Nothing at all. I never played the FF games because I didn't like the combat system.
have you played MH4U? Its kind of similar to that (though I only watched my bf play).

this game is sooo awesome!! ive been playing it since the day it came out.. which was like 3 days ago.. its pretty much like Monster Hunter 4. We pick class (Knight, Ranger, Black Mage, White Mage, etc) and we go on missions.. Defeat Eilodons (Ifrit, Shiva, Bahamut, etc) and we can play solo or local co-op or online co-op. We also gather items to make weapons and armors.. I love this game!

i have not decided if i want this title yet or not.
the graphics are not as ugly as the screenshots , are they?

Well....For a 3DS, the graphics are pretty good. For an FF game by square enix............................
I mean, I can take some pics for you if you'd like.

Well....For a 3DS, the graphics are pretty good. For an FF game by square enix............................
I mean, I can take some pics for you if you'd like.

nah thats alright. just the images for the 3ds store download look really poor.

Hmm. Its an RPG. So far, I've just been doing quests and things. I failed to properly read the story line so I don't even fully know that XD

I agree with you, the icon for it is so... ugly. It ruins my home page =(

It's pretty fun so far. Takes a lot of reading and some figuring out to do.
I'm really enjoying the online co-op mode though! Connecting is really easy, picking up quests and what not is also a breeze. I'm going to guess that it's region locked? I'm from NA if anyone wants to add and play~~!! My bf and I are still really early into the game lol. I feel the 3DS is really not made for this type of game, after only an hour of play my hands are all cramped and I can't go on that much longer (or i'm just old rip me bye)

Nothing at all. I never played the FF games because I didn't like the combat system.
have you played MH4U? Its kind of similar to that (though I only watched my bf play).

yeah i have and ya the combat there was alright but they crammed too much sht with such a small console

Ive been thinking about getting this game, I did enjoy MH4U and I like FF games so I might try a demo if one is available.

Ive been thinking about getting this game, I did enjoy MH4U and I like FF games so I might try a demo if one is available.

yeah if it's more turnbased rpg like the old ff games im getting it.. maybe it looks cool tho.

Back